Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default A good garlic/artichoke dip

My DIL made this at Christmas, it was quite good. I put a fair sized dab on
some poultry and it tasted really fine. She used lots of garlic, but at
least everybody ate it. :-)

Garlic/Artichoke Dip

2 cans artichokes (small soup-sized cans in water, not marinated, drained.)
about 1 cup mayonnaise.
a bunch of garlic as much as tastes good to you
2 cups of Parmesan cheese grated
Tabasco sauce

Blend all ingredients (minus Tabasco) in your food processor until smooth.
Add Tabasco at the end so you can flavor to your liking. Just blend until
it looks right.

Bake in 350* oven until top is golden and dip is bubbly or hot all the way
through.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Cheri > wrote:
: My DIL made this at Christmas, it was quite good. I put a fair sized dab on
: some poultry and it tasted really fine. She used lots of garlic, but at
: least everybody ate it. :-)

: Garlic/Artichoke Dip

: 2 cans artichokes (small soup-sized cans in water, not marinated, drained.)
: about 1 cup mayonnaise.
: a bunch of garlic as much as tastes good to you
: 2 cups of Parmesan cheese grated
: Tabasco sauce

: Blend all ingredients (minus Tabasco) in your food processor until smooth.
: Add Tabasco at the end so you can flavor to your liking. Just blend until
: it looks right.

: Bake in 350* oven until top is golden and dip is bubbly or hot all the way
: through.

Sounds like a keeper! Thanks.

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote:
> My DIL made this at Christmas, it was quite good. I put a fair sized dab
> on some poultry and it tasted really fine. She used lots of garlic, but
> at least everybody ate it. :-)
>
> Garlic/Artichoke Dip
> [ . . . ]

Sounds good, Cheri. Thanks.