Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default What's the thinking on "Right Breadkfast Bread Keeps Blood sugar in Check all Day"?

What's the thinking on "Right Breadkfast Bread Keeps Blood sugar in
Check all Day"?

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0905095234.htm
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 10:54:32 -0400, starrin >
wrote:

>What's the thinking on "Right Breadkfast Bread Keeps Blood sugar in
>Check all Day"?
>
>http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0905095234.htm

Nothing that I could see on the link that meets the description...

Find a slice that your bg meter thinks is OK (where you stay within a
normal bg range for all the time between breakfast and lunch), and you
might be in luck. For me, such a beast would have to have less than 6g
carbs; eating eggs or similar is much simpler.

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.4% BMI 25
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 10:54:32 -0400, starrin
> wrote:

>What's the thinking on "Right Breadkfast Bread Keeps Blood sugar in
>Check all Day"?
>
>http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0905095234.htm

Couldn't find that on the link.

I completely agree with Susan and Nicky. I only eat bread at
breakfast once a year, as my annual test to see if it still
unacceptably affects my post-breakfast blood glucose levels.

It does. So I don't eat it for breakfast for the other 364
days.

Cheers, Alan, T2, Australia.
--
d&e, metformin 2000 mg