Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Tonight's dinner

3:45 PM BG 99. Jun made me Japanese eggplant, little Thai clams, garlic and
shrimp in a 3-cheese marinara sauce, topped with Parmigiano Reggiano. One
hour PP BG 127. Two hour 145. Three hour 120.

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nick Cramer > wrote:
> 3:45 PM BG 99. Jun made me Japanese eggplant, little Thai clams, garlic
> and shrimp in a 3-cheese marinara sauce, topped with Parmigiano Reggiano.
> One hour PP BG 127. Two hour 145. Three hour 120.

Forgot. Provolone strips on the eggplant. It was all delicious!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 22 Jul 2008 09:47:24 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>Nick Cramer > wrote:
>> 3:45 PM BG 99. Jun made me Japanese eggplant, little Thai clams, garlic
>> and shrimp in a 3-cheese marinara sauce, topped with Parmigiano Reggiano.
>> One hour PP BG 127. Two hour 145. Three hour 120.

>Forgot. Provolone strips on the eggplant. It was all delicious!

I'm trying to figure out what sent you so high - what was in the
sauces?

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.4% BMI 25
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Nicky > wrote:
> On 22 Jul 2008 09:47:24 GMT, Nick Cramer >
> >Nick Cramer > wrote:
> >> 3:45 PM BG 99. Jun made me Japanese eggplant, little Thai clams,
> >> garlic and shrimp in a 3-cheese marinara sauce, topped with Parmigiano
> >> Reggiano. One hour PP BG 127. Two hour 145. Three hour 120.

> >Forgot. Provolone strips on the eggplant. It was all delicious!

> I'm trying to figure out what sent you so high - what was in the
> sauces?

Thanks, Nicky. I didn't get to read the label, but it was a store-bought,
bottled sauce, so I think that was the culprit. We're all learning here.