Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Nick, was What a moron.

What a moron?

Nick,

You're no gift to usenet. Think before you post text and pictures.

Your diet is attrocious. Good luck with the diminishing condition of the rest
of your life.

Imho,

Andy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> What a moron?
>
> Nick,
>
> You're no gift to usenet. Think before you post text and pictures.
>
> Your diet is attrocious. Good luck with the diminishing condition of the
> rest
> of your life.
>
> Imho,

That's not nice!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Andy wrote:
> What a moron?
>
> Nick,
>
> You're no gift to usenet. Think before you post text and pictures.
>
> Your diet is attrocious. Good luck with the diminishing condition of
> the rest of your life.
>
> Imho,
>
> Andy

What is your contribution? Easy to see who the moron is.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote:
> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> > What a moron?
> >
> > Nick,
> >
> > You're no gift to usenet. Think before you post text and pictures.
> >
> > Your diet is attrocious. Good luck with the diminishing condition of
> > the rest
> > of your life.
> >
> > Imho,

> That's not nice!

Thanks, Julie. I killfiled him long ago. Everywhere I've found him.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Q. Are all posters named Andy idiots ?

A. Lately Yes!

(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
RodS T2
Australia

Ozgirl wrote:
> Andy wrote:
>> What a moron?
>>
>> Nick,
>>
>> You're no gift to usenet. Think before you post text and pictures.
>>
>> Your diet is attrocious. Good luck with the diminishing condition of
>> the rest of your life.
>>
>> Imho,
>>
>> Andy

> What is your contribution? Easy to see who the moron is.

For little Moron Michael Kuettner[_2_] General Cooking 33 27-09-2012 08:11 PM
What a moron! Nick Cramer Diabetic 57 29-05-2008 05:16 AM
Moron France 08 Ronin[_21_] Wine 8 20-01-2008 06:44 PM
FINTAN UK - CORRECTION - LEE TWAT INGRAM *NOT* AN INCOMPETENT MORON. HE'S VERY COMPTENT AT BEING A MORON LEE TWAT INGRAM General Cooking 1 28-06-2007 09:05 PM