Old 11-11-2003, 05:38 PM
Jennifer

Default Ruby Tuesday Adds Low Carb Menu

The restaurant chain "Ruby Tuesday" has added a low carb menu, that
lists carb counts.

http://www.rubytuesday.com/whatsnew/default.htm

Their entree plates range from 7 - 24g... with many in the 8 - 12 range.
That's for a protein and side dishes.
They have LC side dishes like mashed cauliflower.
They even have an LC cheesecake for dessert at 9g carbs.

The world may be beginning to change!

Jennifer

Old 11-11-2003, 08:20 PM
Jmmbear

In article , Jennifer
writes:

The restaurant chain "Ruby Tuesday" has added a low carb menu, that
lists carb counts.

http://www.rubytuesday.com/whatsnew/default.htm

Their entree plates range from 7 - 24g... with many in the 8 - 12 range.
That's for a protein and side dishes.
They have LC side dishes like mashed cauliflower.
They even have an LC cheesecake for dessert at 9g carbs.

The world may be beginning to change!

Jennifer

Yah, sounds great..
As always YMMV and this is JMO
Jeanne Type 2 Diagnosed 05/28/02
189/154/120
Old 15-11-2003, 01:59 PM
Dan

Wow, That looks yummy. This was one of our favorite places to eat. I will
have to give them a try. I want to try mashed cauliflower!

Ruby Tuesday cybercat General Cooking 17 11-07-2007 04:58 PM
Please boycott Ruby Tuesday Restaurants! tcg General Cooking 161 24-10-2004 04:09 AM