Peanutjake

Default Splenda Coupon

Splenda is now available in a large bag.
Here is a link to a discount coupon.
http://tinyurl.com/s9sd
or
http://bricks.coupons.com/BloadA.asp...q=1&ws=400,450

P.S. I have no connection with the Splenda company.

PJ

Lori

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:35:39 -0400, "Peanutjake"
> wrote:

>Splenda is now available in a large bag.
>Here is a link to a discount coupon.

Just in time for Christmas baking! Cool...
____

Lori
TerryR

Thanks for the coupon link. I'll use it at VONS and save
$2.00 a bag.

TerryR

"Peanutjake" > wrote in message
> Splenda is now available in a large bag.
> Here is a link to a discount coupon.
> http://tinyurl.com/s9sd
> or

http://bricks.coupons.com/BloadA.asp...q=1&ws=400,450

> P.S. I have no connection with the Splenda company.
>
> PJ

Pin-prick Steve

I checked out the link and their system wanted permission to *install* a "coupon printer". Do
you know if this is spyware, etc? I'll have to try the main page tinyurl.com (?) to see what's
up - later

--
Steve
Type II since September 30, 2003

"Peanutjake" > wrote in message
> Splenda is now available in a large bag.
> Here is a link to a discount coupon.
> http://tinyurl.com/s9sd
> or

http://bricks.coupons.com/BloadA.asp...q=1&ws=400,450

> P.S. I have no connection with the Splenda company.
>
> PJ

TerryR

It worked fine for me, I printed 2 copies.

TerryR

"Pin-prick Steve" > wrote in message
> I checked out the link and their system wanted permission

to *install* a "coupon printer". Do
> you know if this is spyware, etc? I'll have to try the

main page tinyurl.com (?) to see what's
> up - later
>
> --
> Steve
> Type II since September 30, 2003
> Amaryl, Metformin, & Choke Chain
>

> "Peanutjake" > wrote in message
> > Splenda is now available in a large bag.
> > Here is a link to a discount coupon.
> > http://tinyurl.com/s9sd
> > or

http://bricks.coupons.com/BloadA.asp...q=1&ws=400,450

> > P.S. I have no connection with the Splenda company.
> >
> > PJ

Ozgirl

"TerryR" > wrote in message
> It worked fine for me, I printed 2 copies.

Run a spyware check on your computer.

Bob Blaylock

Default Possible spyware/worm/virus? [ Splenda Coupon]

In article >,
"Pin-prick Steve" > wrote:

> I checked out the link and their system wanted permission to *install* a
> "coupon printer". Do you know if this is spyware, etc? I'll have to try
> the main page tinyurl.com (?) to see what's up - later

I noticed that, as well.

Allowing an untrusted site to install and run software on your
computer is a *VERY* *VERY* BAD* *IDEA*.

My computer, and its operating system, come from a company based in
Cupertino, California. This operating system has seldom ever been
targeted by the sort of malicious software viruses, worms, trojans, and
such, that routinely trouble a different operating system, from
somewhere quite far north of Cupertino.

You see, this father-north operating system comes routinely configured
to allow software to be quietly installed and run on your computer,
without your knowledge. This could be something as benign as a "coupon
printer", or it could be something as malicious as a "coupon printer"
with spyware, viruses, worms, or other malicious code embedded in it.

For many people running this farther-north operating system, along
with the default web browser included with that operating system, and at
its default settings, the site mentioned at the start of this thread
probably works very well, and quite transparently. You go to the site,
and a coupon appears on your printer, and you don't even know that a
piece of software has been downloaded and installed in connection with
it.

That's why this father-north operating system has been so plagued,
recently, with viruses, worms, and other malicious software, while the
father-south operating system that I run has not.

--
I hate spam, but that isn't really part of my email
address. Remove the string "HatesSpam" from this email

Ever wonder what it'd be like to be a blood-sucking parasite?
http://tinyurl.com/7wxk
TerryR

Found two data miner cookies - atdmt & pointroll. A lot
sites I visit leave these type cookies, I clean 10-15 of
them every day.

TerryR

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "TerryR" > wrote in message
> > It worked fine for me, I printed 2 copies.

> Run a spyware check on your computer.

CapStick

"TerryR" > wrote in message
> Found two data miner cookies - atdmt & pointroll. A lot
> sites I visit leave these type cookies, I clean 10-15 of
> them every day.
>
> TerryR
>
> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> >
> > "TerryR" > wrote in message
> > > It worked fine for me, I printed 2 copies.

> > Run a spyware check on your computer.

I would be intrested to know what they generally charge in USA for Splenda.
Weight and price

---

bj

It keeps telling me I've printed my quota, though I haven't printed *any*!
bj

"Peanutjake" > wrote in message
> Splenda is now available in a large bag.
> Here is a link to a discount coupon.
> http://tinyurl.com/s9sd
> or

Akpixie

"bj" > wrote in message
> It keeps telling me I've printed my quota, though I haven't printed *any*!
> bj

It keeps on telling me the same thing. I have a cookie blocker and I even
tried it with the blocker turned off.

Pixie

BJ in Texas

Akpixie wrote:
> "bj" > wrote in message
>> It keeps telling me I've printed my quota, though I haven't
>> printed *any*! bj
>>

> It keeps on telling me the same thing. I have a cookie
> blocker and I even tried it with the blocker turned off.
>
> Pixie

It basically will not work if you block popups and/or scripts.
They attempt to put a neat little tracking script/cookie on to
your machine.... BJ

K'neH'a'Iw

Pin-prick Steve wrote:
> I checked out the link and their system wanted permission to *install* a "coupon printer". Do
> you know if this is spyware, etc? I'll have to try the main page tinyurl.com (?) to see what's
> up - later

At least they asked.

--
K'neH'a'Iw