Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default guarana and caffeine

do using these two items increase insulin production and up blood sugar too
much?

mark gill

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"markgill" > wrote in message
> do using these two items increase insulin production and up blood sugar
> too much?

I don't think you're going to find too many here that know about guarana.
Caffeine is iffy. Some people find it raises their BG. I think most either
do not or have opted to drink stuff with it in it anyway.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Jul 9, 1:53 pm, "Julie Bove" > wrote:
> "markgill" > wrote in message

> > do using these two items increase insulin production and up blood sugar
> > too much?

> I don't think you're going to find too many here that know about guarana.Caffeineis iffy. Some people find it raises their BG. I think most either
> do not or have opted to drink stuff with it in it anyway.

the central active ingredient in guarana is caffeine, so if caffeine
is problematic, guarana will be also. see
http://smartenergydrinks.blogspot.co...-on-value.html
for more information on caffeine, guarana, yerba mate...
Your Smart Energy Drink Watchdog...

Caffeine and someone who should know better Alan Tea 16 04-03-2008 07:27 AM
Tea and caffeine LurfysMa Tea 10 17-04-2007 08:36 PM
Caffeine Rob Tea 2 11-05-2006 01:27 AM
Low caffeine _D Tea 2 27-03-2006 01:35 AM
How much caffeine in Pu-er? Robert Dunbar Tea 16 01-11-2004 01:02 PM