Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default 5 Beauty Boosting Foods for Junk Food Junkies

You can spend a fortune on expensive 'miracle' products and fancy
treatments, but if you nosh on sugary, high fat foods, it's only a
matter of time before your skin pays the price. Read mo
http://www.carefair.com/html/5_Beaut...Foods_762.html

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

But I'm already beautiful! I know because my Mother tells me I am.

Shannon York wrote:
> You can spend a fortune on expensive 'miracle' products and fancy
> treatments, but if you nosh on sugary, high fat foods, it's only a
> matter of time before your skin pays the price. Read mo
> http://www.carefair.com/html/5_Beaut...Foods_762.html

Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cuz Cuz is offline

Shannon York > wrote:
|| You can spend a fortune on expensive 'miracle' products and
|| fancy treatments, but if you nosh on sugary, high fat foods,
|| it's only a matter of time before your skin pays the price.
|| Read mo

I'm so pretty, oh so pretty..

--
It's a place to listen and read for a while, called lurking. Get
an idea of the tone of the community. Learn who the trolls and