Laurie

Default junk-food junkies

http://www.organicconsumers.org/scho...tive051804.cfm

Rubystars

"Laurie" > wrote in message
> http://www.organicconsumers.org/scho...tive051804.cfm

If they put warning labels on foods, they've had to put them on almost
everything in every part of the store, except maybe produce, and even that
area has stuff like caramel apples around the holidays.

I mean, go to the next section of the store, the refrigerator section. Put a
label on whole milk, butter, those ready to bake cookies, tamales,
lunchables, high fat lunch meat, high fat cheeses, and probably a lot I'm
forgetting.

Almost everything in the freezer section, including all the ice cream, fish
sticks, pot pies, frozen pizzas, etc.

The bakery section, almost everything.

About half of the stuff in the aisles in between.

-Rubystars

Junk Food PolicySpy General Cooking 9 07-06-2012 01:51 AM
Mexico bans junk foods in schools, now there is nothing to eat in the land of junk food [email protected] General Cooking 5 30-05-2010 10:22 PM
5 Beauty Boosting Foods for Junk Food Junkies Shannon York Diabetic 2 10-10-2006 03:19 PM
5 Beauty Boosting Foods for Junk Food Junkies Shannon York Recipes 0 07-10-2006 10:09 PM
Junk food Hector Loftus Vegan 3 17-11-2003 08:47 PM