Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Looking for calphalon deal

Hi All,

I had T-fal set, which is deing.

I have decided to go with calphalon or circulon this time.

I am lokking for 4qt, 5-6 qt and 7 qt pans. I will appreciate if some
body knows of good deals going around and let me know.

Thanks,
Jill.

Posted to rec.food.equipment

jill wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I had T-fal set, which is deing.
>
> I have decided to go with calphalon or circulon this time.
>
> I am lokking for 4qt, 5-6 qt and 7 qt pans. I will appreciate if some
> body knows of good deals going around and let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Jill.

If you have a Tuesday Morning shop <http://www.tuesdaymorning.com/>
nearby, they might have some sizes at decent "close-out" prices.

Sky
Posted to rec.food.equipment

Home Goods (a.k.a. TJ Maxx) had some deals on Calphalon One last time I
stopped in there.

Sharon

"Skyhooks" > wrote in message
> jill wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I had T-fal set, which is deing.
>>
>> I have decided to go with calphalon or circulon this time.
>>
>> I am lokking for 4qt, 5-6 qt and 7 qt pans. I will appreciate if some
>> body knows of good deals going around and let me know.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jill.

> If you have a Tuesday Morning shop <http://www.tuesdaymorning.com/>
> nearby, they might have some sizes at decent "close-out" prices.
>
> Sky

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On 6 Jun 2006 13:09:30 -0700, jill > wrote:

>I have decided to go with calphalon or circulon this time.

And you don't mind that they shouldn't go in the dishwasher?

Posted to rec.food.equipment

"Don Wiss" > wrote in message
> On 6 Jun 2006 13:09:30 -0700, jill > wrote:
>
>>I have decided to go with calphalon or circulon this time.

> And you don't mind that they shouldn't go in the dishwasher?
>
> Don <www.donwiss.com> (e-mail link at home page bottom).

I have discarded most of my circulon. The food will get stuck in the rings;
most difficult to get out of those rings. But, you be the judge. I have
caphalon too, but I only use it for oatmeal and a few other sticky things
anymore. Stainless steel for me, now.
Good luck,
Dee

Posted to rec.food.equipment

But does not steel pots are not non stick.
I am looknig for pots which are non stick or less stickable.

I hate not putting them in dishwasher.

TJ MAx near my place does not have nay good deals for calphalon some
how. They do not even have calphalon.

I will go to Tuesday. I found one where we live.

Thanks for all the input.

Dee Randall wrote:
> "Don Wiss" > wrote in message
> > On 6 Jun 2006 13:09:30 -0700, jill > wrote:
> >
> >>I have decided to go with calphalon or circulon this time.

> > And you don't mind that they shouldn't go in the dishwasher?
> >
> > Don <www.donwiss.com> (e-mail link at home page bottom).

> I have discarded most of my circulon. The food will get stuck in the rings;
> most difficult to get out of those rings. But, you be the judge. I have
> caphalon too, but I only use it for oatmeal and a few other sticky things
> anymore. Stainless steel for me, now.
> Good luck,
> Dee

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On 7 Jun 2006 07:11:44 -0700, jill > wrote:

>But does not steel pots are not non stick.
>I am looknig for pots which are non stick or less stickable.

For eggs I used cheap teflon pans from T-Fal. For me only frying pans is
there a sticking problem.

Today's NY Times has an article comparing frying pans that are not
non-stick. And yes, eggs stick on stainless steel. They liked the enamel
covered cast iron the best. Read it all here (free registration):

In Search of a Pan That Lets Cooks Forget About Teflon
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/07/di...pagewanted=all

Posted to rec.food.equipment

> wrote in message
> On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 22:50:49 -0400, "Dee Randall"
> > wrote:
>

>>I have caphalon too, but I only use it for oatmeal

> If you soak your pot in cold water after you cook the oatmeal they
> will come clean with little effort.
>
> Bubba

Same with bread dough. Wash fresh dough pan with cold water, never warm -
whatta mess!
Dee Dee