JCoulter

Default Potato chip slicer

I am looking for a crank powered device to slice potato's very thin to make
home-made potato chips. Not interested in the mandilins. Have found one
called King Kutter, but no one can tell me if it will do the job. Any
suggestions?

--
Jerry & Jeanette Coulter
316 Ballentine Ests. Rd.

Cynthia Mason

They have made them for a long time. For $45.00 I think it is worth a
try. If it didn't work well you could probably return it.

Kent H.

Have you tried the wide feed tube Cuisinart with the 2mm slicing blade?
Good Luck
Kent

JCoulter wrote:

> I am looking for a crank powered device to slice potato's very thin to make
> home-made potato chips. Not interested in the mandilins. Have found one
> called King Kutter, but no one can tell me if it will do the job. Any
> suggestions?
>
> --
> Jerry & Jeanette Coulter
> 316 Ballentine Ests. Rd.
> Irmo, SC 29063
> 803-781-8815

Kent

Where can you buy one for $45? I see something for abut $90 when I search.
I think I have seen this and it may be too wimpy. You'd have to see it in
the flesh to decide.
Good Luck
Kent

"Cynthia Mason" > wrote in message
> They have made them for a long time. For $45.00 I think it is worth a
> try. If it didn't work well you could probably return it.

Today is Potato Chip Day Nad R General Cooking 0 14-03-2011 07:53 PM
Potato Slicer Nonny Barbecue 0 07-11-2009 07:00 PM
Potato Chip Quiz jmcquown General Cooking 31 19-01-2006 11:43 AM