Laura

Default KitchenAid Peeler

Hi all!
Last year, I bought the most fantastic peeler by KitchenAid. I bought
it while I was living in the states and now that I'm back in England
and want to buy one for everyone, I can't seem to find one anywhere!
I've looked on UK websites but only seem to be able to find the mixer
and toaster.
Anyone in the UK had any luck or know where to find one?
Cheers,
Laura
Dan O.

>Laura wrote
>
>Last year, I bought the most fantastic peeler by
>KitchenAid. I bought it while I was living in the
>states and now that I'm back in England and
>want to buy one for everyone, I can't seem to
>find one anywhere!

If you still have friends/family in the US to which your order can be
sent then forwarded on to you from there, you can purchase them at the
following link. Unfortunately, they will not ship this item outside of
the USA directly.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...sim/appliances
/

JFYI

Dan O.
-
Appliance411.com
http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=K...Aid+appliances

=Ð~~~~~~

David W.

"Dan O." > wrote in news:FmXdc.21283
:

>>Laura wrote
>>
>>Last year, I bought the most fantastic peeler by
>>KitchenAid. I bought it while I was living in the
>>states and now that I'm back in England and
>>want to buy one for everyone, I can't seem to
>>find one anywhere!

> If you still have friends/family in the US to which your order can be
> sent then forwarded on to you from there, you can purchase them at the
> following link. Unfortunately, they will not ship this item outside of
> the USA directly.

Kind of ironic that it's called the "Euro Peeler," eh?
Charles Demas

In article >,
Dan O. > wrote:

>>Laura wrote
>>
>>Last year, I bought the most fantastic peeler by
>>KitchenAid. I bought it while I was living in the
>>states and now that I'm back in England and
>>want to buy one for everyone, I can't seem to
>>find one anywhere!

>If you still have friends/family in the US to which your order can be
>sent then forwarded on to you from there, you can purchase them at the
>following link. Unfortunately, they will not ship this item outside of
>the USA directly.
>
>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...sim/appliances
>/
>
>JFYI
>
>Dan O.
>-
>Appliance411.com
>http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=K...Aid+appliances

IIRC, there is an amazon.com.uk

They might have it.

Chuck Demas

--
Eat Healthy | _ _ | Nothing would be done at all,
Stay Fit | @ @ | If a man waited to do it so well,
| \___/ | http://world.std.com/~cpd
Dan O.

>>>Laura wrote
>>>
>>>Last year, I bought the most fantastic peeler by
>>>KitchenAid. I bought it while I was living in the
>>>states and now that I'm back in England and
>>>want to buy one for everyone, I can't seem to
>>>find one anywhere!

>>If you still have friends/family in the US to which
>>your order can be sent then forwarded on to you
>>from there, you can purchase them at the
>>following link. Unfortunately, they will not ship
>>this item outside of the USA directly.
>>
>>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...nosim/applianc

es

Charles Demas wrote

>IIRC, there is an amazon.com.uk
>
>They might have it.

They don't, that was the first place I tried due to the locale of the
OP.

JFYI

Dan O.

How do you use a vegetable peeler? Gary General Cooking 9 02-05-2006 09:47 PM
Kiwi Peeler? echo General Cooking 19 30-12-2005 02:00 AM
Apple Peeler - thanks Dee Randall General Cooking 0 13-12-2005 10:22 PM
Julienne Peeler Dee Randall Cooking Equipment 0 17-04-2005 09:52 PM
KitchenAid Peeler Laura General Cooking 4 13-04-2004 03:23 AM