Default Scratched black glass ceramic hob - help!

I have placed a metal baking tray on the electric black glass ceramic
hob, but stupidly started cutting the food on the tray which has
resulted in several scratches on the hob underneath, due to the motion.

I was wondering if there's anything I can apply to the hob to reduce
the appearance of the scratches.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Many thanks.