Don Wiss

Default For those that have gone throught the process.....kitchen cabinets ?

On Tue, 17 May 2005, alan > wrote:

>I've yet to reach out to the local cabinet makers to see what the
>costs are .

In my first kitchen renovation the architect selected a local cabinet
maker. A mistake. What they can't do is give you the finish you can get
from a dedicated factory which has rooms to spray and bake the finish on.

>think - fell I can get better rates for the same quality Quakermaid
>Cabinets I saw at the Expo center.

This is the place I plan to buy my cabinets from for my next kitchen:
http://www.pennvillecabinetry.com/
Totally custom, and much more expensive than Quakermaid.

Don Wiss

On Tue, 17 May 2005, alan > wrote:

>I've yet to reach out to the local cabinet makers to see what the
>costs are .

In my first kitchen renovation the architect selected a local cabinet
maker. A mistake. What they can't do is give you the finish you can get
from a dedicated factory which has rooms to spray and bake the finish on.

>think - fell I can get better rates for the same quality Quakermaid
>Cabinets I saw at the Expo center.

This is the place I plan to buy my cabinets from for my next kitchen:
http://www.pennvillecabinetry.com/
Totally custom, and much more expensive than Quakermaid.

Edwin Pawlowski

"Don Wiss" > wrote in message

> In my first kitchen renovation the architect selected a local cabinet
> maker. A mistake. What they can't do is give you the finish you can get
> from a dedicated factory which has rooms to spray and bake the finish on.

Right. Some have better finishes.

The problem with generalizations is that they are generally wrong.