lilac22

Default commercial kitchen hoodless fryer, etc.

I am a tavern owner and am planning on adding a kitchen. I do not want
to go the hood route, but am trying to create good food with a
hoodless fryer and a sandwich press grill. The problem is, how to make
a good fresh berger within the health dept. hoodless rules.
Is there a contained broiler that would work?
Thanks in advance,
Joyce

Ida Slapter

On 25 Apr 2005 15:26:57 -0700, "lilac22" >
wrote:

>I am a tavern owner and am planning on adding a kitchen. I do not want
>to go the hood route, but am trying to create good food with a
>hoodless fryer and a sandwich press grill. The problem is, how to make
>a good fresh berger within the health dept. hoodless rules.
>Is there a contained broiler that would work?
>Thanks in advance,
>Joyce

Joyce...since NONE of us here work for your local heath
department....it would behoove you to ask them. They have the final
answer. We don't.

Posted to rec.food.equipment

Contact http://www.frywizard.com The answer to your problem has already
been solved for me by them!