Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default commercial chicken fryer

this is an opinion query. thanks in advance.

We've been looking at some retail fried chicken programs and have decided
to go w/ Chester Chicken. They push the Giles brand. After a bit of
research
it becomes a bit obvious why.

However, I think the Henny Penny w/ the autolift is a better thought out
machine.

- the Giles does not monitor the temp before it dips the basket, Henny P
does.
- the filtering process on both machines is tit for tat in my opinion.
- Henny Penny I know has the energy star approval, can't find proof of this
with Giles.
- Henny Penny all over youtube including an 8 min company promo
- the Colonel seems to have used a Henny Penny pressure fryer all these
years.

I had a total of approx 6 reasons why I felt the Henny is superior, but
thinking before
my coffee fix... hmmm

feedback is much appreciated,
thanks