Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dave Fawthrop

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:39:59 +0000, June Hughes
> wrote:

| I wouldn't like to store one indoors. Isn't the gas heavy and therefore
| rises from the floor if it leaks? (Delving into memory from ancient
| schooldays).

No falls to the floor. Boats sometimes fill with LPG and blow up.

As a caravanner I am more up to date. The front lockers, for LPG storage,
on all caravans have large holes in the floor, and are separate from the
living area.

--
Dave F

New kitchen -- no more portable induction hobs! pltrgyst[_2_] General Cooking 26 24-10-2012 07:02 AM
Fisher Paykel Hobs www.internetkitchenappliances.co.uk Cooking Equipment 0 16-10-2008 09:28 AM
Induction Hobs Stu Cooking Equipment 0 19-02-2008 12:50 AM
induction hobs [email protected] General Cooking 4 28-05-2007 10:58 PM
induction hobs whome General Cooking 7 23-08-2006 01:28 AM