Old 21-12-2015, 12:47 AM posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Vitantonio R.I.P.?

Just finished our 35th year of making pizzelles, and broke a small bakelite/plastic piece on the back of the Vitantonio Pizzelle Maid 400-NS that we have had for nearly 30 years.
Does anyone know of anywhere w can get parts?

Old 04-04-2016, 01:13 AM posted to rec.food.equipment

EMail Bill McRook at . He helped me with my 400's. I have about 10 of them. He has a lot of spare parts.