Posted to rec.food.equipment
Steve Saeta Steve Saeta is offline

Default Vitantonio R.I.P.?

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 9:08:36 AM UTC-8, Joseph Moore wrote:
> I was just cleaning my Vitantonio Mfg. Co waffle grill No. 550 that was given to us as a wedding gift on December 27, 1969. That is 51+ years ago and still working. I had to rewire the plug once. It still makes the best Belgium Waffles you will ever taste. Made in the USA - but I guess no longer. Nothing from China can compare.

Hi, have you found any instructions or parts for three 550 (my model is 1550, I assume they are the same.)? The heat setting no longer slides up or down. I've taken it apart as much as possible: bottom is fully opened. On top there's a screw under the label. But I cannot figure out where three (probably) 2 screws are fir the top handle / control / lights. Any and all guidance will be appreciated.