Member

Default B&B kitchen renovation--appliances???

Help. I am in the process of renovating the kitchen in an historic home in Washington State, USA which has been run as a bed and breakfast for over 20 years. The kitchen is being modernized with the intention of reopening the 5 room B&B, but also to allow for catering events in the barn on the property for up to 200 persons. I was originally looking at a basic Wolf commercial oven, but it doesn't have a broiler function and was probably overkill for the use. So now I'm starting from scratch looking for an oven/stove. Does anyone out there have any suggestions on an appliance that would look good, but which could cook for 200 a few times per month?
Banned

Kitchen sinks confer you a lifetime leak-free service. An undermount kitchen sink is seized in position with metal attachments that are fixed to the bottom of the stone with the two-part objects that processes fast and has implausible rigid strength.
mattresses