Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.sports.football.pro.chicago-bears,rec.food.cooking,aus.comms,az.politics

Default bad shopping experiance

So I go to Walmart to do the grocery shopping so I usually have a cart
full of bargians just like everyone else. Well the 'people' at the
store are bad enough being slow and stupid, but then you get these
frikken super slow cashiers. They arent even olderly people (actually
the olderly chick that works as a cashier where I go is really fast!).
Its like they are too docile at their job. They already get to have a
nice relaxed dress code which I dont mind,
but then they want to chat about the shit you bought (if you can
understand a word they say!) or they are just really slow in general.
I stood in line for over 27 mins with only two people ahead of me and
not that much stuff.

I carnt beleive how slow this dumb cashier bitch was going it made me
want to cry again. They had the nerve to stop and look at the lingerie
I were buying and ask me if I saw the ones with the stripes. Now Im
all for having a nice cashier but we dont need to talk if it
interrupts with their speed of checking people out. Besides, this
bitchs tastes was more in the style of 'puff daddy'' if you know what
I mean. Too many blacks dont question their tastes and they all think
there rap stars. Anyways you can be nice and also be fast and get
people out promptly wether your a white or some ''minority''....... I
feel like just helping them out sometimes, or spraying thier faces
with machine gun fire...... I get so conflicted some days.

So what about you, do you have a lot of slow or minority casheirs
where you shop?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Obama in the whitehouse.....Thats exatcly what we need,
another black family in government housing
Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.sports.football.pro.chicago-bears,rec.food.cooking,aus.comms,az.politics

"Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
> So I go to Walmart to do

**** off out of these AMERRICAN groups you Auzzie slimeball.

Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.sports.football.pro.chicago-bears,aus.comms,az.politics

I think you got it backward, dip shit. It's you who is slow, retarded
and just basically the net dim wit.
Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.sports.football.pro.chicago-bears,rec.food.cooking,aus.comms,az.politics

"atec77" > wrote in message
> On 16/10/2010 9:01 AM, Cognos wrote:
>> "Peter > wrote in message
>>> So I go to Walmart to do

>> **** off out of these AMERRICAN groups you Auzzie slimeball.
>>

> Hey idiot , read the headers as it certainly isn't the real peter but a
> bad troll, perhaps if you developed a modicum of knowledge about places
> more than 20 k from your backwoods cabin ?

What do we have a tor whore?

94.23.231.202 FR France B4 Nord-Pas-de-Calais Roubaix 50.7000 3.1667
Ovh Systems

Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.sports.football.pro.chicago-bears,rec.food.cooking,aus.comms,az.politics

On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 09:07:34 +1000, atec77 > wrote:

>On 16/10/2010 9:01 AM, Cognos wrote:
>> "Peter > wrote in message
>>> So I go to Walmart to do

>> **** off out of these AMERRICAN groups you Auzzie slimeball.
>>

>read the headers as it certainly isn't the real peter.

Who gives a rat's b-hind. There is NO real Peter Lupis, ALL are
socks. Were PL a real poster it'd change it's handle. Meanwhile the
creep is a useless douchebag.

Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.sports.football.pro.chicago-bears,rec.food.cooking,aus.comms,az.politics

"Cognos" wrote in message ...

"Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
> So I go to Walmart to do

**** off out of these AMERRICAN groups you Auzzie slimeball.

Australia wants to imitate America so badly that it hurts. All they watch
on the telly is American television programming. The only movies they watch
are American movies. The only pop music they listen to is American pop and
rap and hip-hop music. The only clothes and shoes they wear are American
style clothes and shoes. Australia is a wannabe nations two hemispheres
away. It is sort of sad until you realize that Australia has no culture to
call their own. So they live on ours.

Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.sports.football.pro.chicago-bears,rec.food.cooking,aus.comms,az.politics

"RickyBobby" > wrote in message

> "Cognos" wrote in message ...
>

> "Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
>> So I go to Walmart to do

> **** off out of these AMERRICAN groups you Auzzie slimeball.
>

> Australia wants to imitate America so badly that it hurts. All they watch
> on the telly is American television programming. The only movies they
> watch are American movies. The only pop music they listen to is American
> pop and rap and hip-hop music. The only clothes and shoes they wear are
> American style clothes and shoes. Australia is a wannabe nations two
> hemispheres away. It is sort of sad until you realize that Australia has
> no culture to call their own. So they live on ours.

yeah - films like Crocodile Dundee. What a bunch of wanna be's those Aussie
are!

Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.sports.football.pro.chicago-bears,rec.food.cooking,aus.comms,az.politics

"Pico Rico" > wrote in message

> "RickyBobby" > wrote in message
>>

>> "Cognos" wrote in message ...
>>

>> "Peter Lucas" > wrote in message
>>> So I go to Walmart to do

>> **** off out of these AMERRICAN groups you Auzzie slimeball.
>>

>> Australia wants to imitate America so badly that it hurts. All they
>> watch on the telly is American television programming. The only movies
>> they watch are American movies. The only pop music they listen to is
>> American pop and rap and hip-hop music. The only clothes and shoes they
>> wear are American style clothes and shoes. Australia is a wannabe
>> nations two hemispheres away. It is sort of sad until you realize that
>> Australia has no culture to call their own. So they live on ours.

> yeah - films like Crocodile Dundee. What a bunch of wanna be's those
> Aussie are!

That was the _only_ "Aussie film" you could come up with?

LOL!

Posted to rec.food.equipment

In article >, "Oregone" > wrote:

> >> Australia wants to imitate America so badly that it hurts. All they
> >> watch on the telly is American television programming. The only movies
> >> they watch are American movies. The only pop music they listen to is
> >> American pop and rap and hip-hop music. The only clothes and shoes they
> >> wear are American style clothes and shoes. Australia is a wannabe
> >> nations two hemispheres away. It is sort of sad until you realize that
> >> Australia has no culture to call their own. So they live on ours.

> > yeah - films like Crocodile Dundee. What a bunch of wanna be's those
> > Aussie are!
> >

> That was the _only_ "Aussie film" you could come up with?
>
> LOL!

I liked the Coca Cola Kid and Malcolm. I suppose that at least the first Mad Max
was made there, but then again look who it gave us.
Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.slack,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,aus.politics,az.politics

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:53:32 -0700, "Oregone" > wrote:

>"Pico Rico" > wrote in message
>>
>> "RickyBobby" > wrote in message

>>> **** off out of these AMERRICAN groups you Auzzie slimeball.
>>>

>>> Australia wants to imitate America so badly that it hurts. All they
>>> watch on the telly is American television programming. The only movies
>>> they watch are American movies. The only pop music they listen to is
>>> American pop and rap and hip-hop music. The only clothes and shoes they
>>> wear are American style clothes and shoes. Australia is a wannabe
>>> nations two hemispheres away. It is sort of sad until you realize that
>>> Australia has no culture to call their own. So they live on ours.

>> yeah - films like Crocodile Dundee. What a bunch of wanna be's those
>> Aussie are!
>>

>That was the _only_ "Aussie film" you could come up with?

The first "Dundee" and the "Mad Max" series are the only films from
OZ that actually made an impact worldwide.

Unless you want to argue that the Ned Kelly biopic made by Yahoo Serious
(seriously his real name) was an international hit too.

AMERICA RULES.
--
Rob Cypher
Livejournal: http://robcypher.livejournal.com

Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.slack,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,aus.politics,az.politics

There have been a number of recognized Australian films besides
"Crocodile" Dundee and Mad Max.

Here are a couple that I have seen, perhaps you missed them:

The Dancing Class
Breaker Morant
The Man from Snowy River
The Black Balloon
The Year My Voice Broke
Love and Other Catastrophes
Look Both Ways
Strickly Ballroom
Gallipoli
The Piano
The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
Babe
Shine
Moulin Rouge
Rabbit-proof Fence
On The Beach
The Square
Happy Feet
Austraila
etc. (I can't remember all the names)

Gary Hayman
Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 01:49:35 -0700 (PDT), zydecogary
> wrote:

>There have been a number of recognized Australian films
>
>....The Piano

I "recognize" The Piano as perhaps the most excruciatingly dull movie
I've ever seen. Dog, that was awful.

-- Larry
Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Oct 24, 12:06*pm, wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 01:49:35 -0700 (PDT), zydecogary
>
> > wrote:
>
> >There have been a number of recognized Australian films

> >....The Piano

> I "recognize" The Piano as perhaps the most excruciatingly dull movie
> I've ever seen. Dog, that was awful.
>
> -- Larry

I guess you're right. It was so dull even the lead actress had nothing
to say.

I wonder why it won so many awards and accolades? Oh, now I know ==
because you thought it was awful.

Gary
Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.slack,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,aus.politics,az.politics

"zydecogary" > wrote in message

> There have been a number of recognized Australian films besides
> "Crocodile" Dundee and Mad Max.
>
> Here are a couple that I have seen, perhaps you missed them:
>
> The Dancing Class
> Breaker Morant
> The Man from Snowy River
> The Black Balloon
> The Year My Voice Broke
> Love and Other Catastrophes
> Look Both Ways
> Strickly Ballroom
> Gallipoli
> The Piano
> The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
> Babe
> Shine
> Moulin Rouge
> Rabbit-proof Fence
> On The Beach
> The Square
> Happy Feet
> Austraila
> etc. (I can't remember all the names)
>
> Gary Hayman

# Perhaps you can add (recognised or not):
Movies:
Spotswood
Wake in Fright
Death in Brunswick
They're a Weird Mob
Frauds
Crackers
The Overlanders
On Our Selection
The Desert Rats
TV:
Bullpitt!
Trial by Marriage
Dog's Head Bay

Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.slack,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,aus.politics,az.politics

In article . com>,
"DonH" > wrote:

> "zydecogary" > wrote in message
> >
> > There have been a number of recognized Australian films besides
> > "Crocodile" Dundee and Mad Max.
> >
> > Here are a couple that I have seen, perhaps you missed them:
> >
> > The Dancing Class
> > Breaker Morant
> > The Man from Snowy River
> > The Black Balloon
> > The Year My Voice Broke
> > Love and Other Catastrophes
> > Look Both Ways
> > Strickly Ballroom
> > Gallipoli
> > The Piano
> > The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
> > Babe
> > Shine
> > Moulin Rouge
> > Rabbit-proof Fence
> > On The Beach
> > The Square
> > Happy Feet
> > Austraila
> > etc. (I can't remember all the names)
> >
> > Gary Hayman

> # Perhaps you can add (recognised or not):
> Movies:
> Spotswood
> Wake in Fright
> Death in Brunswick
> They're a Weird Mob
> Frauds
> Crackers
> The Overlanders
> On Our Selection
> The Desert Rats
> TV:
> Bullpitt!
> Trial by Marriage
> Dog's Head Bay

Danny Deckchair

Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.slack,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,aus.politics,az.politics

DonH wrote:
> "zydecogary" > wrote in message
>>
>> There have been a number of recognized Australian films besides
>> "Crocodile" Dundee and Mad Max.
>>
>> Here are a couple that I have seen, perhaps you missed them:
>>
>> The Dancing Class
>> Breaker Morant
>> The Man from Snowy River
>> The Black Balloon
>> The Year My Voice Broke
>> Love and Other Catastrophes
>> Look Both Ways
>> Strickly Ballroom
>> Gallipoli
>> The Piano
>> The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
>> Babe
>> Shine
>> Moulin Rouge
>> Rabbit-proof Fence
>> On The Beach
>> The Square
>> Happy Feet
>> Austraila
>> etc. (I can't remember all the names)
>>
>> Gary Hayman

> # Perhaps you can add (recognised or not):
> Movies:
> Spotswood
> Wake in Fright
> Death in Brunswick
> They're a Weird Mob
> Frauds
> Crackers
> The Overlanders
> On Our Selection
> The Desert Rats
> TV:
> Bullpitt!
> Trial by Marriage
> Dog's Head Bay

Two Hands.

Posted to rec.food.equipment,alt.slack,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,aus.politics,az.politics

"DonH" > wrote in message
ond.com...
> "zydecogary" > wrote in message
>>
>> There have been a number of recognized Australian films besides
>> "Crocodile" Dundee and Mad Max.
>>
>> Here are a couple that I have seen, perhaps you missed them:
>>
>> The Dancing Class
>> Breaker Morant
>> The Man from Snowy River
>> The Black Balloon
>> The Year My Voice Broke
>> Love and Other Catastrophes
>> Look Both Ways
>> Strickly Ballroom
>> Gallipoli
>> The Piano
>> The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
>> Babe
>> Shine
>> Moulin Rouge
>> Rabbit-proof Fence
>> On The Beach
>> The Square
>> Happy Feet
>> Austraila
>> etc. (I can't remember all the names)
>>
>> Gary Hayman

> # Perhaps you can add (recognised or not):
> Movies:
> Spotswood
> Wake in Fright
> Death in Brunswick
> They're a Weird Mob
> Frauds
> Crackers
> The Overlanders
> On Our Selection
> The Desert Rats
> TV:
> Bullpitt!
> Trial by Marriage
> Dog's Head Bay

# And Wog Boy. Very good story...and funny.

Member

There have been a number of recognized Australian films besides..