Member

Thumbs up To all recipes lovers

Hello all,

I just created a new software called Trmslan Recipes Manager.

This recipe software has an impressive list of options

*
Ad Your categorys and sub categorys for your recipes
*
Fill in your directions
*
Add Ingredients
*
Add Nutrition
*
Add recipe image
*
Add your notes
*
Detailed description for recipes
*
Add difficulty stars to your recipes
*
Add cookingtime, serving time, preparation time, serving amount
*
Export recipes to Exel, Html, Txt or Xml formats
*
Included Report designer to make great reports !

Visit our site and get a free trial run .

Recipes Manager Software

Thank you for your time.
Member

Oeps posted in wrong category sorry moderator could you please move it to the marketplace realy sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by trmslan View Post
[...]

Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default To all recipes lovers

"trmslan" > wrote

> Hello all,
>
> I just created a new software called Trmslan Recipes Manager.

Maybe you should buy a vowel.