Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Free online Recipes for Food Cooking Lovers

As a every food cooking lover I have some favourite recipes. Recently I
start posting them online.
Why buy cooking books when you can find free online recipes? Go, pick
your favourite and enjoy:

http://stuffing-recipes.blogspot.com/ Great Turkey Stuffing Recipes
http://easy-chicken-recipes.blogspot.com/ Easy Chicken Recipes
http://vegan-recipes-4-1.blogspot.com/ Vegan Recipes for One
http://chocolate-and-dessert-recipes.blogspot.com/ Chocolate and
Dessert Recipes

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr Libido Incognito

wrote on 22 Jan 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> As a every food cooking lover I have some favourite recipes. Recently I
> start posting them online.
> Why buy cooking books when you can find free online recipes? Go, pick
> your favourite and enjoy:
>
> http://stuffing-recipes.blogspot.com/ Great Turkey Stuffing Recipes
> http://easy-chicken-recipes.blogspot.com/ Easy Chicken Recipes
> http://vegan-recipes-4-1.blogspot.com/ Vegan Recipes for One
> http://chocolate-and-dessert-recipes.blogspot.com/ Chocolate and
> Dessert Recipes

As to why buy a cookbook....There's more than recipes in a cookbook,
there's new concepts, techniques, gudelines and methods. Sure if I know I
want a recipe for say peanut sauce...I've already thought about it as a
recipe...Now say a brand new Recipe for say Peanut sauce reducing it's
difficulty and using less tools comes along but it is Called fred's
peanut sauce, how am I to know about it if I don't have access to Fred's
recipe book. I wouldn't by devine intervention even concieve about
googling Fred's peanut sauce.

What if I go to a restaurant featuring Russian food and I discover I like
russian food...I'll need a book to find out more about stuff I had plus
other ideas I might like...

So the real question is why go to your blogs?

--
The eyes are the mirrors....
But the ears...Ah the ears.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

You are absolutely right! The books are books and nothing will replace
them. But sometimes it is more easy to find a good idea on the Net.
That is why I start posting. Maybe they will help
to somebody
http://chocolate-and-dessert-recipes.blogspot.com/