limey

Default PING: Steve Calvin

OK - I've surrendered. I've ordered the Chef's Choice. I'll leave the
whetstone to the experts.
Thanks for all your help, Steve.

Dora

Steve Calvin

limey wrote:
> OK - I've surrendered. I've ordered the Chef's Choice. I'll leave the
> whetstone to the experts.
> Thanks for all your help, Steve.
>
> Dora

You're welcome and good luck. Just be EXTREMELY careful with stage 1.
Use it sparingly. Couldn't get the stones down either ay? ;-)

--
Steve

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake
when you make it again.

limey

"Steve Calvin" wrote in message

> limey wrote:
> > OK - I've surrendered. I've ordered the Chef's Choice. I'll leave the
> > whetstone to the experts.
> > Thanks for all your help, Steve.
> >
> > Dora

> You're welcome and good luck. Just be EXTREMELY careful with stage 1.
> Use it sparingly. Couldn't get the stones down either ay? ;-)
>
> Steve

No, the heck with it. Now that I've reached the ripe old age of 37 (hah),
I'm taking the easy way out. I couldn't get enough pressure on the blade to
make a difference. I'll be sure to remember your tip about stage 1.

Dora

Ping: Steve Janet B General Cooking 0 10-07-2016 09:41 PM
PING: Steve Wertz Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 28 16-01-2007 12:58 PM
Ping Steve Calvin Default User Barbecue 5 14-09-2004 11:23 PM
WSM Mods for Steve Calvin Pics to follow Lew/+Silat Barbecue 0 26-08-2004 08:55 PM
PING Steve Wertz Ol' Hippie Barbecue 0 18-12-2003 08:32 PM