Jim

Default Rust in stainless dishwasher

We have had rust in our water created from a water heater tank of
which has been replaced. How do we remove the rust stained inside our
stainless steel lined dishwasher?

Thanks, Jim
Edwin Pawlowski

"Jim" > wrote in message
om...
> We have had rust in our water created from a water heater tank of
> which has been replaced. How do we remove the rust stained inside our
> stainless steel lined dishwasher?
>
> Thanks, Jim

Sodium hydrosulphate.

There are commercial products for removing rust stains. Put some in and run
a cycle with no detergent and it will usually clear up things like that.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

Edwin Pawlowski

"Jim" > wrote in message
om...
> We have had rust in our water created from a water heater tank of
> which has been replaced. How do we remove the rust stained inside our
> stainless steel lined dishwasher?
>
> Thanks, Jim

Sodium hydrosulphate.

There are commercial products for removing rust stains. Put some in and run
a cycle with no detergent and it will usually clear up things like that.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

hahabogus

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in
m:

> "Jim" > wrote in message
> om...
>> We have had rust in our water created from a water heater tank of
>> which has been replaced. How do we remove the rust stained inside our
>> stainless steel lined dishwasher?
>>
>> Thanks, Jim

> Sodium hydrosulphate.
>
> There are commercial products for removing rust stains. Put some in
> and run a cycle with no detergent and it will usually clear up things
> like that. Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

Up here the stuff called CLR removes mineral deposits, lime and rust stains
from stainless steel tubs, porcelain skinks, coffee pots etc...available
in most hardware stores possibly in the cleanig aisle in the supermarket as
well.

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
hahabogus

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in
m:

> "Jim" > wrote in message
> om...
>> We have had rust in our water created from a water heater tank of
>> which has been replaced. How do we remove the rust stained inside our
>> stainless steel lined dishwasher?
>>
>> Thanks, Jim

> Sodium hydrosulphate.
>
> There are commercial products for removing rust stains. Put some in
> and run a cycle with no detergent and it will usually clear up things
> like that. Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

Up here the stuff called CLR removes mineral deposits, lime and rust stains
from stainless steel tubs, porcelain skinks, coffee pots etc...available
in most hardware stores possibly in the cleanig aisle in the supermarket as
well.

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
--------
FIELDS, W. C.
Wayne

hahabogus > wrote in
:

> "Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in
> m:
>

>> "Jim" > wrote in message
>> om...
>>> We have had rust in our water created from a water heater tank of
>>> which has been replaced. How do we remove the rust stained inside
>>> our stainless steel lined dishwasher?
>>>
>>> Thanks, Jim

>> Sodium hydrosulphate.
>>
>> There are commercial products for removing rust stains. Put some in
>> and run a cycle with no detergent and it will usually clear up things
>> like that. Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

> Up here the stuff called CLR removes mineral deposits, lime and rust
> stains from stainless steel tubs, porcelain skinks, coffee pots

I've seen several kinds of skinks at the zoo, but never one made from
porcelain. <g>

--
Wayne in Phoenix

If there's a nit to pick, some nitwit will pick it.

Wayne

hahabogus > wrote in
:

--
Wayne in Phoenix

If there's a nit to pick, some nitwit will pick it.
Prostate Cancer Man

In article >,
Wayne > wrote:

> hahabogus > wrote in
> :
>
> > "Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in
> > m:
> >

> >> "Jim" > wrote in message
> >> om...

> >> Sodium hydrosulphate.
> >>
> >> There are commercial products for removing rust stains. Put some in
> >> and run a cycle with no detergent and it will usually clear up things
> >> like that. Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

> > Up here the stuff called CLR removes mineral deposits, lime and rust
> > stains from stainless steel tubs, porcelain skinks, coffee pots

> I've seen several kinds of skinks at the zoo, but never one made from
> porcelain. <g>
>
> > etc...available in most hardware stores possibly in the cleanig aisle
> > in the supermarket as well.

There from China. Native to the area where they originated Bone China
Prostate Cancer Man

In article >,
Wayne > wrote:

> hahabogus > wrote in
> :
>
> > "Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in
> > m:
> >

> >> "Jim" > wrote in message
> >> om...

> >> Sodium hydrosulphate.
> >>
> >> There are commercial products for removing rust stains. Put some in
> >> and run a cycle with no detergent and it will usually clear up things
> >> like that. Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

> > Up here the stuff called CLR removes mineral deposits, lime and rust
> > stains from stainless steel tubs, porcelain skinks, coffee pots

> I've seen several kinds of skinks at the zoo, but never one made from
> porcelain. <g>
>
> > etc...available in most hardware stores possibly in the cleanig aisle
> > in the supermarket as well.

There from China. Native to the area where they originated Bone China
Thomas

I would suggest trying the product called "CLR" which stands for calcium,
lime and rust. It is a liquid and can be found at most grocery stores.
Simply run the dishwasher (empty) with the clr and rinse good.
Tom
"Jim" > wrote in message
om...
> We have had rust in our water created from a water heater tank of
> which has been replaced. How do we remove the rust stained inside our
> stainless steel lined dishwasher?
>
> Thanks, Jim

Thomas

I would suggest trying the product called "CLR" which stands for calcium,
lime and rust. It is a liquid and can be found at most grocery stores.
Simply run the dishwasher (empty) with the clr and rinse good.
Tom
"Jim" > wrote in message
om...
> We have had rust in our water created from a water heater tank of
> which has been replaced. How do we remove the rust stained inside our
> stainless steel lined dishwasher?
>
> Thanks, Jim

Thomas

I would suggest trying the product called "CLR" which stands for calcium,
lime and rust. It is a liquid and can be found at most grocery stores.
Simply run the dishwasher (empty) with the clr and rinse good.
Tom
"Jim" > wrote in message
om...
> We have had rust in our water created from a water heater tank of
> which has been replaced. How do we remove the rust stained inside our
> stainless steel lined dishwasher?
>
> Thanks, Jim

Rust on Weber grill [email protected] Barbecue 4 12-05-2008 04:27 AM
Char Broil/rust/? OL'Hippie Barbecue 4 10-08-2006 08:54 AM
Rust on Electric Tea Kettle Karen Wheless Cooking Equipment 1 06-06-2006 01:14 AM
rust question elaine General Cooking 16 18-02-2006 05:14 AM
Rust in stainless dishwasher Jim General Cooking 18 04-08-2004 03:39 AM