Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Fagor gas cooktops?

Does anyone have knowledge of or first hand experience with Fagor gas
cooktops? Spanish company, have made a name in the US for their
pressure cookers, and are now getting into appliances in the states. I
understand they are very well established in Europe. I'm trying to get
a sense of the quality. I'm looking at the 5 burner 28-inch model for
installation on a boat (needs propane). Any info appreciated. Thanks!

Posted to rec.food.equipment

"Fagor"?

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On May 19, 1:31 am, "Zippy P" > wrote:
> "Fagor"?

Yes, they started US distribution in 2005. I initially found their
products at AJMadison.com (online appliance retailer).

Look at Fagoramerica.com

Specs are the best I've seen for small gas cooktops, 15,000BTU triple
crown burner.

They appear to have a good rep in Europe, but are new to the US
appliance market. Fagor is, however, well known in the US for their
pressure cookers.

Posted to rec.food.equipment

"FAGOR"????

Posted to rec.food.equipment

"Zippy P" > wrote in message
. ..
> "FAGOR"????

Coming to an appliance dealer near you
http://www.fagoramerica.com/

Based in Spain, it is Europe's 5th largest appliance maker.

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On May 19, 5:55 pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote:
> "Zippy P" > wrote in message
>
> . ..
>
> > "FAGOR"????

> Coming to an appliance dealer near youhttp://www.fagoramerica.com/
>
> Based in Spain, it is Europe's 5th largest appliance maker.

I'm looking for buzz on their products. Is this Europe's version of
Wolf, Thermadore, or Frigidaire? ...or something in between?

Posted to rec.food.equipment

"Foodgirl" > wrote in message

> I'm looking for buzz on their products. Is this Europe's version of
> Wolf, Thermadore, or Frigidaire? ...or something in between?

Looks in between, Equal to Kitchen Aid or Bosch from what I see on the web
page. No pricing though.

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On May 19, 10:57 pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote:
> "Foodgirl" > wrote in message
>
> > I'm looking for buzz on their products. Is this Europe's version of
> > Wolf, Thermadore, or Frigidaire? ...or something in between?

> Looks in between, Equal to Kitchen Aid or Bosch from what I see on the web
> page. No pricing though.

List price for the 5-burner 28 inch cooktop is $799, comparable
pricing to Bosch's 24 inch, I think.

Posted to rec.food.equipment

Fagor... now I've heard it all.

Lezboclad. Homolon. Dykehof. Now Fagor.. these companies are outrageous

Posted to rec.food.equipment
KLS KLS is offline

On Mon, 21 May 2007 16:04:58 GMT, "Zippy P" >
wrote:

>Fagor... now I've heard it all.
>
>Lezboclad. Homolon. Dykehof. Now Fagor.. these companies are outrageous

You're not very cultured, are you?

Be sure not to travel outside of the United States; we don't need any
more of the ugly American reputation than we already have.

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On May 21, 7:10 pm, KLS > wrote:
> On Mon, 21 May 2007 16:04:58 GMT, "Zippy P" >
> wrote:
>
> >Fagor... now I've heard it all.

> >Lezboclad. Homolon. Dykehof. NowFagor.. these companies are outrageous

> You're not very cultured, are you?
>
> Be sure not to travel outside of the United States; we don't need any
> more of the ugly American reputation than we already have.

thank you, you wrote exactly what I was thinking. Obviously has too
much time on his hands...

Posted to rec.food.equipment

hahahaa