fortune

Default Call for Articles

hiya!

i know some of you are not on alt.coffee, so i am taking the liberty
of posting this here as well. those of you in both places, please
forgive me.

this is an open call for articles on coffee topics for the jan. 2004
scaa c-members newsletter. articles should be between 5 and 15
paragraphs.

among the topics for the jan. 31st edition a

o Why c-members matter to retailers and industry professionals
o Profile of great Websites where c-members can feed their jones for
coffee info
o Latest in espresso machines
o Barista profile

other articles considered! deadline for submissions is jan. 10. your
url will be included with your article. sorry, we can't pay anyone
anything right now. <grin>

please email me with any questions, or to send your articles!

happy coffee,