Tufinit

Default Carob Treats

GREAT NEWS FOR THE COCOA INTOLERANT

Tufinit.com offers a line of products that are Cocoa Free, Gluten free and
Lactose free. This well established company manufactures its
chocolaty like treats under the strictest kosher supervision, known as
Kosher Mehadrin. It uses only natural ingredients hence it
avoids genetically modified inputs. In addition, its products contain no
cocoa, no cocoa butter, no arousing ingredients and no
artificial flavoring. Many of its products are SUGAR FREE as well.

Tufinit has recently established a presence in the US. Tufinit's products
are currently available only via the Internet, on http://
www.TUFINIT.com

Detailed information about each product can be obtained by clicking on
their respective images. For more information point your
browser to http://www.TUFINIT.com/shop

We look forward to servicing your needs.
TUFINIT
318 Old Post Rd Suite 7
Edison, NJ 08817

Mark Thorson

Tufinit wrote:

> GREAT NEWS FOR THE COCOA INTOLERANT
>
> Tufinit.com offers a line of products that are Cocoa Free, Gluten free
> and Lactose free. This well established company manufactures its
> chocolaty like treats under the strictest kosher supervision, known

No, carob is NOT chocolaty. It's AWFUL,
and not at all like chocolate. Carob has the
same relationship to chocolate that grape-
flavored Tang has to a fine French cabernet.

Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

(Please NOTE: My correct e-mail address is in my Signature) On Fri, 09
Apr 2004 06:26:36 GMT, during the rec.food.chocolate Community News
Flash Mark Thorson > reported:

>Tufinit wrote:
>
>> GREAT NEWS FOR THE COCOA INTOLERANT
>>
>> Tufinit.com offers a line of products that are Cocoa Free, Gluten free
>> and Lactose free. This well established company manufactures its
>> chocolaty like treats under the strictest kosher supervision, known

>No, carob is NOT chocolaty. It's AWFUL,
>and not at all like chocolate. Carob has the
>same relationship to chocolate that grape-
>flavored Tang has to a fine French cabernet.

Too true!

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
<davidac AT jdc DOT org DOT il>
Bud Fuddlacker

I can state as a chocoholic that carob can indeed be deceptively chocolaty,
but it has to be in the right context. My wife makes "protein bars" that
use carob, peanut butter, agave nectar, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds (etc.)
and it's difficult to tell that the flavor is NOT peanut butter & chocolate!

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> No, carob is NOT chocolaty. It's AWFUL,
> and not at all like chocolate. Carob has the
> same relationship to chocolate that grape-
> flavored Tang has to a fine French cabernet.

need carob covered nuts and fruit recipes mmccaws2 General Cooking 2 25-05-2007 09:03 PM
Fw: Decadent Raw Carob Fudge Mousse pearl Vegan 10 09-08-2006 05:31 PM
Carob Fudge ~patches~ General Cooking 0 03-04-2006 01:45 PM
Bob's Orange Carob Chip Cookies Duckie ® Recipes 0 04-06-2005 05:48 PM
Carob Almond Butter Balls Gladys Dinletir Recipes (moderated) 0 23-01-2005 03:18 AM