Dan Birchall

Default [WWW] The Chocolate Lovers' Page is still around - and has news! :)

Aloha folks,

Many of you have probably stumbled across "The Chocolate Lovers' Page"
over the last decade. A few of you may even remember when I first
launched it in November of 1994, with links to a then-huge selection
of about _seven_ chocolate web sites worldwide! Over the years, it
went through various domains (ios.com, iia.org, emanon.net, scream.org)
before winding up, in 2001, at its current URL:

http://chocolocate.com/

I'm sure there are one or two people out there who're saying "ah, so
*that's* where it went!" and will promptly go visit it.

But oh, I did promise some news, didn't I?

For those of you who think I'm about to say that I've finally "caught
up" and have visited, reviewed and indexed every URL that's been
submitted, I'm afraid I can't say that just yet, although I'm getting
quite close now. (On the flip side, as long as I haven't caught up,
I can say that there's "more to come soon!")

But no, the news is this: I'm quite pleased to announce that earlier
this week, ChocoLocate: The Chocolate Lovers' Page reached the milestone
of having *one thousand* active links to chocolate web sites worldwide.
Over 35 countries are now represented, and lists includes sites in 46
U.S. states and 7 Canadian provinces. The countries for which I have
the most sites listed are (in order) the United States, United Kingdom,
Canada, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, France, Germany, Australia and
Sweden.

I invite you all to visit. As I said above, there are more sites to
come - and I know that there are more that I've not even heard of,
so if you're aware of chocolate sites that aren't yet listed, please
do submit their URLs.

Thanks, and happy chocolate-consuming!

-Dan