Default chocolate frenzy

why is it that i cannot go for more than two hours without chocolate.
I cannot concentrate on anything untill the subject of my desire has
been devoured. I t has to be good chocolate though , not that cheap
Cadury rubbish. For ethical reasons I choose Fair Trade.
P. Sage

It may have to do with a sugar addiction.

Try switching to a low-carb or sugar-free chocolate like Ross Dark
Delight (62% chocolate) or Domori Puro (100% chocolate) for a while
and see what happens.

If you eat sugary substances, it causes a blood-sugar rise, followed
by over-release of insulin, followed by a blood-sugar dip, which
brings a 'down' feeling and makes you seek more sugar.