Michael halliday

Default hwhite chocolate source

My wife and I have a business making chocolate truffles. We ahve jsut
started making some from white chocolate and love the Ghiradellis
chips, but can't find them in large bags (as we can find the
semi-sweet chips). Obviously we would like to by these in bags larger
than 10 Oz. ;-)

(we are making several thousand for the holidays)

ANybody know of a good source for buld white chocolate? Especially
ghiradellis, or similar quality?

We live in atlanta georgia, but expect to have to order these mail
order.

help? (our cost structure really suffers if we cannot buy in bulk )
Alex Rast

at Tue, 23 Nov 2004 03:31:50 GMT in
(Michael halliday) wrote :

>My wife and I have a business making chocolate truffles....
>
>ANybody know of a good source for buld white chocolate? Especially
>ghiradellis, or similar quality?
>
>We live in atlanta georgia, but expect to have to order these mail
>order.

When it comes to white chocolate, there is El Rey and there is everybody
else. El Rey's Icoa is *the* quality white chocolate, making all other
white chocolates simply seem like cheap generic stuff.

Thus, ignore everyone else and go straight to
http://www.chocolates-
elrey.com. Straight from their site you can buy 20kg and 10kg cases which
should suit your needs. I'm sure the people there will also be happy to
discuss a regular wholesale arrangement.

Or you can call up their distributor in Atlanta:

International Food Concepts
3485 Empire Blvd., Suite 3
Atlanta, GA 30354
Tel: 404.766.3000

If they have stock in the warehouse you might be able to get delivery by
tomorrow.

--
Alex Rast

Alex Rast

(Michael halliday) wrote :

>My wife and I have a business making chocolate truffles....
>
>ANybody know of a good source for buld white chocolate? Especially
>ghiradellis, or similar quality?
>
>We live in atlanta georgia, but expect to have to order these mail
>order.

When it comes to white chocolate, there is El Rey and there is everybody
else. El Rey's Icoa is *the* quality white chocolate, making all other
white chocolates simply seem like cheap generic stuff.

Thus, ignore everyone else and go straight to
http://www.chocolates-
elrey.com. Straight from their site you can buy 20kg and 10kg cases which
should suit your needs. I'm sure the people there will also be happy to
discuss a regular wholesale arrangement.

Or you can call up their distributor in Atlanta:

International Food Concepts
3485 Empire Blvd., Suite 3
Atlanta, GA 30354
Tel: 404.766.3000

If they have stock in the warehouse you might be able to get delivery by
tomorrow.

--
Alex Rast

Michael halliday

Thanks you SOOO much we will check it out.

Hope you and your family have a happy holiday season. ;-)

(Alex Rast) wrote in message >...
> at Tue, 23 Nov 2004 03:31:50 GMT in
> >,

> (Michael halliday) wrote :
>
> >My wife and I have a business making chocolate truffles....
> >
> >ANybody know of a good source for buld white chocolate? Especially
> >ghiradellis, or similar quality?
> >
> >We live in atlanta georgia, but expect to have to order these mail
> >order.

> When it comes to white chocolate, there is El Rey and there is everybody
> else. El Rey's Icoa is *the* quality white chocolate, making all other
> white chocolates simply seem like cheap generic stuff.
>
> Thus, ignore everyone else and go straight to
http://www.chocolates-
> elrey.com. Straight from their site you can buy 20kg and 10kg cases which
> should suit your needs. I'm sure the people there will also be happy to
> discuss a regular wholesale arrangement.
>
> Or you can call up their distributor in Atlanta:
>
> International Food Concepts
> 3485 Empire Blvd., Suite 3
> Atlanta, GA 30354
> Tel: 404.766.3000
>
> If they have stock in the warehouse you might be able to get delivery by
> tomorrow.

Michael halliday