Martin

Default Cadbury's candy-chocolate bars:

Cadbury’s (FOUR FLAVOUR) chocolate bar. I believe the flavours are
strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, and caramel. If anyone knows where I
can get some please let me know. I'm in Canada.
Buddy's Girl

I'm in the U.S. and I've never heard of these...sounds yummy though...all
I'm used to seeing are the carmello bars, milk chocolate, and fruit & nut
bars...

"Martin" > wrote in message
> Cadbury’s (FOUR FLAVOUR) chocolate bar. I believe the flavours are
> strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, and caramel. If anyone knows where I can
> get some please let me know. I'm in Canada.

Buddy's Girl

"Martin" > wrote in message
> Cadbury’s (FOUR FLAVOUR) chocolate bar. I believe the flavours are
> strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, and caramel. If anyone knows where I can
> get some please let me know. I'm in Canada.

Buddy's Girl

"Martin" > wrote in message
> Cadbury’s (FOUR FLAVOUR) chocolate bar. I believe the flavours are
> strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, and caramel. If anyone knows where I can
> get some please let me know. I'm in Canada.

Kim

Martin wrote:

> Cadbury’s (FOUR FLAVOUR) chocolate bar. I believe the flavours are
> strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, and caramel. If anyone knows where I
> can get some please let me know. I'm in Canada.

I went to Cadbury Land in the UK juust last summer and I don't recall
seeing anything like you describe.

Kim, Merritt Island, Florida

--
Kim, Merritt Island, Florida 32952

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 22:32:35 -0500, Martin
> wrote:

>Cadbury’s (FOUR FLAVOUR) chocolate bar. I believe the flavours are
>strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, and caramel. If anyone knows where I
>can get some please let me know. I'm in Canada.

I haven't seen one in years. The fourth flavour wasn't strawberry. It
was bourdeaux.

You're not the only person online who remembers them fondly. There are
plenty of them at http://ruk.ca/discuss/1417
--Vic

Deb

Am from scotland and i was wonderin if ne1 knew what happened 2 the
caburys chocolate bar called "Secret". It was out years ago so mayb
they av stopped makin it but if ne1 knows nethin bt it let me know.
Deb

Am from scotland and i was wonderin if ne1 knew what happened 2 the
caburys chocolate bar called "Secret". It was out years ago so mayb
they av stopped makin it but if ne1 knows nethin bt it let me know.
Deb

Im from scotland and i was wonderin if ne1 knew what happened 2 the
caburys chocolate bar called "Secret". It was out years ago so mayb
they av stopped makin it but if ne1 knows nethin bt it then let me
know.