Member

Default Chocolate ice cream cakes

Material:

Two small box, chocolate ice cream
Practice:

1. Two little box of chocolate (" an to do after the box to give away, now how many grams of forget), lie between water heated to a paste.
2. The chocolate mixture jelly mould, and a third of the brush with mold. Around the daub The fridge frozen for a few minutes.
3. The ice cream with small spoon to dig with good chocolate in the die with small spoon, compaction press flat.
4. At last the rest of the chocolate covered with ice cream, into the refrigerator frozen half an hour can.
Senior Member

I love chocolate ice cream its my fav..please post something more about this !!
Banned

After owning an ice cream shop for several years I was always surprised how impressed people were with my ice cream cakes. They really are pretty simple to make and are always yummy to eat.compact kitchens
Member

It's sound yummy

Melting white chocolate into whipping cream to stabilize and flavorwhipped cream? Bryan[_6_] General Cooking 0 27-08-2012 02:15 PM
Cream Cheese Pound Cakes WindyCityPrince Recipes (moderated) 0 20-01-2008 10:35 PM
Cream Cheese Pound Cakes WindyCityPrince Baking 0 13-01-2008 05:24 PM
chocolate cakes zue General Cooking 4 06-09-2006 09:01 PM
chocolate cakes zue General Cooking 0 06-09-2006 07:44 AM