Member

Smile Dark Chocolate Brownies

Dark Chocolate Brownies

Ingredients :
4 eggs
2 cups sugar
2/3 cup oil
4 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
2 teaspoons vanilla
1-1/3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chopped nuts

Directions :
Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored.
Beat in sugar until well blended.
Stir in oil, chocolate and vanilla.
Blend well.
Sift and add dry ingredients.
Mix well.
Stir in nuts.
Spread in buttered 13-by-9-by-2- inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Cool and frost.

have a nice cooking with our recipes
nicefoodie.blogspot
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicefoodie View Post
[...]

Thanks for the recipe....I have tried to make brownies couple of times but it always comes out hard instead of chewy.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly Banks View Post
Thanks for the recipe....I have tried to make brownies couple of times but it always comes out hard instead of chewy.
I have tried this recipe and messed up. LOL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FudgeCake View Post
I have tried this recipe and messed up. LOL
Nice receipt. I will try it out today. Thanks for sharing.
Member

Wow. Perfect recipe. I'm very much excited to try this one. using 99% pure dark chocolate makes for delectable decadence. This is cool!!

Member

Location: In a small rural town with my sweetheart.
Thumbs up

I found this recipe on a piece of paper in one of my cookbooks. I must have written it down from somewhere years ago. I made the brownies and they were great. My recipe has 1 stick of butter in place of the oil and 8 ounces of bittersweet chocolate.

They are nice and rich. My usual serving size is one 3" square but finishing that size piece really fills me up.

[...]

__________________
NanaJenn

"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well." - Virginia Woolf

http://www.holiday-recipes-collection.com/

Last edited by NanaJenn : 30-11-2010 at 08:48 PM Reason: left out information
Member

Brownies chocolate is the one of the finest type of chocolate.They are nice and rich,They always make me happy.The taste is simply great..I must try this Brownies chocolate recipe and taste it myself.
Member

Chocolate is my favorite one
i like most dairy milk chocolate
__________________
No Problem
Member

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by azizitehram View Post
Chocolate is my favorite one
i like most dairy milk chocolate
Chocolates are my favorite too....I think everyone likes chocolate but not all of them eat it so often.The recipe is great and I have tried and it tasted great.
Member

Chocolate is my favorite one
i like most dairy milk chocolate
__________________
electric cigarette

Member

These affluent and chewy brownies will amuse any candied tooth or amber craving. Nothing beats home-made amber brownies, broiled from scratch.

Ingredients:
* 2 oz absinthian chocolate, chopped
* 2 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
* 2/3 cup butter
* 1 cup white sugar
* 3/4 c amber sugar, packed
* 3 eggs
* 1 1/2 cups flour
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 2 tsp vanilla
* 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
Member

i have never make chocolate ,i always buy
but you have shared best recipe ,i will try this must.
__________________
free credit report
Member

I just made some of the best brownies.Just search through the recipes.
Senior Member

Thanks for share this mouth watering recipe !!
Member

These sound awesome!

Dark Chocolate Brownies nicefoodie Recipes 0 16-05-2009 05:10 AM
Dark Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream Featuring King's Cupboard Dark Chocolate Chunk Hot Chocolate Cocoa Connoisseur ... Chocolate 0 19-10-2006 05:16 PM
Dark chocolate Fred Vegan 5 21-04-2006 04:44 PM
Dark Chocolate - Healthy Chocolate freedom4all Chocolate 4 29-12-2005 04:18 PM
Deep Dark Chocolate Macadamia Brownies Me Recipes (moderated) 0 19-12-2003 02:37 PM