Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default Nice Chocolate

On Aug 12, 1:05*pm, mattrandos >
wrote:
> Yesterday, when I drank my coffee after a delicious meal in a
> restaurant, they gave me a praline with the coffee.
> It was really nice , and very tasteful, I googled the company who
> makes them and found out they came from *'Bouchard Belgian Chocolate'
> (http://www.bouchardlescaut.com/en/node/10)*, you should check it out
> !
>
> --
> mattrandos

Interesting This commercial was posted by someone with no profile and
as a first post.

Spam!

Member

Yesterday, when I drank my coffee after a delicious meal in a restaurant, they gave me a praline with the coffee.
It was really nice , and very tasteful, I googled the company who makes them and found out they came from Bouchard Belgian Chocolate, you should check it out !
Posted to rec.food.chocolate

JimL wrote:
> On Aug 12, 1:05 pm, mattrandos >
> wrote:
>
>> Yesterday, when I drank my coffee after a delicious meal in a
>> restaurant, they gave me a praline with the coffee.
>> It was really nice , and very tasteful, I googled the company who
>> makes them and found out they came from *'Bouchard Belgian Chocolate'
>> (http://www.bouchardlescaut.com/en/node/10)*, you should check it out
>> !
>>
>> --
>> mattrandos
>>

> Interesting This commercial was posted by someone with no profile and
> as a first post.
>
> Spam!

At least he is on topic of chocolate. This newsgroup has
been sadly lacking in on topic postings lately.

Speaking of chocolate there is a small cafe on Church Street
in San Francisco where Just Desserts used to be that has a
lovely chocolate tart which is baked on the premises afaik.

Through Bread is the name of that cafe and I have only been
there one time. This is within the first block South of Market
on the West side of Church Street. The interior is attractive
but they have a patio area in back. They are closed on Mondays
I discovered when I attempted to meet a friend there.

later
bliss -- C O C O A Powered... (at california dot com)

--
bobbie sellers - a retired nurse in San Francisco

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion."
--from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste.