Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default Can You Figure Out This Chocolate Mystery ???

Why would two men go to a supermarket and buy
every piece of chocolate in the store?

The incident is described he

http://www.newsfromme.com/archives/2...07.html#014134

The purpose is secret. What could it be?
Posted to rec.food.chocolate

On Oct 7, 2:40 pm, "Janet" > wrote:
> "Mark Thorson" > wrote in message

> > Why would two men go to a supermarket and buy
> > every piece of chocolate in the store?

> > The incident is described he

> >http://www.newsfromme.com/archives/2...07.html#014134

> > The purpose is secret. What could it be?

> Either a bet or some bizarre religious obsession. <G>

Some days, the way I feel, if I had unlimited money ....

Posted to rec.food.chocolate,alt.religion.scientology

Janet wrote:

> "Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> > Why would two men go to a supermarket and buy
> > every piece of chocolate in the store?
> >
> > The incident is described he
> >
> > http://www.newsfromme.com/archives/2...07.html#014134
> >
> > The purpose is secret. What could it be?

> Either a bet or some bizarre religious obsession. <G>

I considered but did not mention any bizarre religion
that has a large presence in Burbank.
Posted to rec.food.chocolate,alt.religion.scientology

sounds more like a fraternity initiation/prank than a cult thing.

Posted to rec.food.chocolate,alt.religion.scientology

SwampMidget wrote:

> sounds more like a fraternity initiation/prank than a cult thing.

I notice you're posting from Florida.
Are you near Clearwater?

Posted to rec.food.chocolate,alt.religion.scientology

On Oct 7, 6:38 pm, Mark Thorson > wrote:
> SwampMidget wrote:
>
> > sounds more like a fraternity initiation/prank than a cult thing.

> I notice you're posting from Florida.
> Are you near Clearwater?

i'm on the other side of the state.
think i'll make a trip over there sometime just to poke around.
hopefully i'll be offered a "free personality test" or whatever. i'd
love to fck around with these twisted freaks.

Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Mark Thorson > wrote:
> Why would two men go to a supermarket and buy
> every piece of chocolate in the store?

> http://www.newsfromme.com/archives/2...07.html#014134

> The purpose is secret. What could it be?

Sounds like some sort of fraternity initation or prank.

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.
Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default UPDATE was: Can You Figure Out This Chocolate Mystery ???

Here's the latest guesses from the web site that
broke the story:

http://www.newsfromme.com/archives/2...08.html#014143

Unfortunately, there's not much there which is any better
than the guesses already floated here.
Posted to rec.food.chocolate

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> Why would two men go to a supermarket and buy
> every piece of chocolate in the store?
>
> The incident is described he
>
> http://www.newsfromme.com/archives/2...07.html#014134
>
> The purpose is secret. What could it be?

They are building a chocolate bomb.