Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default Hershey cacao reserve 65%

This past weekend I got to try Hershey cacao reserve for the first
time. I was pleasantly surprised. It was really good. Regular Hershey
bars are the worst chocolates I have tasted outside of a third world
country with no apparent chocolate market. I have tasted Hershey
Symphony in the past which was a lot better than regular Hershey.
Clearly Hershey were capable of making better than their regular bars:
Symphony proved it as did Cadbury's bars which Hershey make under
license. The Hershey cacao reserve is the best they have ever
produced.

So my question: Is Cacao Reserve, Symphony rebranded? It seemed better
to me than Symphony but that may have just been the marketing working
on my brain.

Cacao Drink TheInquisitiveSoul Recipes 0 20-06-2011 09:05 AM
cacao dkeroeko Baking 0 21-03-2009 01:35 PM
Artisana Cacao Bliss Julie Bove Diabetic 0 19-03-2009 04:06 PM
ISO Raw Organic Cacao beans [email protected] Chocolate 3 17-02-2007 04:03 PM
Cacao Beans Mark Thorson Chocolate 2 20-10-2003 01:51 AM