Old 25-11-2006, 12:32 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.chocolate

Default Whatever happened to Alex Rast ???

He hasn't responded to recent e-mail, and
a package I sent him by USPS was returned today,
recipient moved with no forwarding address,
unable to forward, return to sender.

Old 25-11-2006, 01:27 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.chocolate

Mark Thorson writes:

He hasn't responded to recent e-mail, and
a package I sent him by USPS was returned today,
recipient moved with no forwarding address,
unable to forward, return to sender.

A quick googling turned up

http://www.seventypercent.com/chocop...asp?ManufID=47

There is a Rast review from November 9, only 15 days ago.
They have public fora. You should probably post your query there.

Eddie
Old 27-03-2007, 03:54 PM posted to rec.food.chocolate

Eddie Grove wrote:
Mark Thorson writes:

He hasn't responded to recent e-mail, and
a package I sent him by USPS was returned today,
recipient moved with no forwarding address,
unable to forward, return to sender.

A quick googling turned up

http://www.seventypercent.com/chocop...asp?ManufID=47

There is a Rast review from November 9, only 15 days ago.
They have public fora. You should probably post your query there.

Eddie

Has anybody heard from him since then? I keep checking, but cannot find
out anything. If someone knows something, please post it. I, for one,
am worried about Alex.

Thank you, MS
Old 29-03-2007, 01:27 AM posted to rec.food.chocolate

margaret suran wrote:
Eddie Grove wrote:
Mark Thorson writes:

He hasn't responded to recent e-mail, and
a package I sent him by USPS was returned today,
recipient moved with no forwarding address,
unable to forward, return to sender.

A quick googling turned up

http://www.seventypercent.com/chocop...asp?ManufID=47

There is a Rast review from November 9, only 15 days ago.
They have public fora. You should probably post your query there.

Eddie

Has anybody heard from him since then? I keep checking, but cannot find
out anything. If someone knows something, please post it. I, for one,
am worried about Alex.

Thank you, MS

Funny, I was just checking again to see if he'd posted. BTW,
nice to see YOU, oh missing one. (I haven't looked elsewhere
today....)

--
Jean B.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:33 PM posted to rec.food.chocolate

Jean B. wrote:
margaret suran wrote:
Eddie Grove wrote:
Mark Thorson writes:

He hasn't responded to recent e-mail, and
a package I sent him by USPS was returned today,
recipient moved with no forwarding address,
unable to forward, return to sender.

A quick googling turned up

http://www.seventypercent.com/chocop...asp?ManufID=47

There is a Rast review from November 9, only 15 days ago.
They have public fora. You should probably post your query there.

Eddie

Has anybody heard from him since then? I keep checking, but cannot
find out anything. If someone knows something, please post it. I,
for one, am worried about Alex.

Thank you, MS

Funny, I was just checking again to see if he'd posted. BTW, nice to
see YOU, oh missing one. (I haven't looked elsewhere today....)

Thank you for the kind post. It is nice to find out that someone missed
me. ) MS