Posted to rec.food.drink.beer,brasil.unix,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism
Eliot Coweye

Default Can I cook my victims in a pot of beer ???

I'm a cannibal and I want to try cooking humans in a pot filled with
beer.

Do you think that it will work ???

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer,brasil.unix,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism
Dan Iwerks

"Eliot Coweye" > though dead, wrapped in plastic,
said ups.com:

> I'm a cannibal and I want to try cooking humans in a pot filled with
> beer.
>
> Do you think that it will work ???

Sure. Use a darker, maltier beer to give a nice, deep sweetness to it.
Braise them in a dopplebock or something.
Dan Iwerks is to be replaced by Dan Iwerks 2, Electric Boogaloo.
The fundamental problem with Solipsism is it makes me
responsible for the fact that you're a complete idiot.
Posted to rec.food.drink.beer,brasil.unix,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism
Douglas W. Hoyt

It'll be crispier in a bier filled with pot.