A1BEERCO

Default Coors, why no Malt liquors?

Why doesnt Coors make a Malt Liquor?

Steve Jackson

"A1BEERCO" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Why doesnt Coors make a Malt Liquor?

Because they don't want to.

-Steve

dgs

Steve Jackson wrote:

> "A1BEERCO" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>

>>Why doesnt Coors make a Malt Liquor?

> Because they don't want to.

Keystone Ice comes close enough.

But why would anyone give a shit in the first place?
--
dgs
Steve Moore

A1BEERCO wrote:
> Why doesnt Coors make a Malt Liquor?

They did at one time:

http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/turbo.html

Cheers,

Steve

Scott Kaczorowski

"A1BEERCO" > wrote in
ups.com:

> Why doesnt Coors make a Malt Liquor?

I sort of have the same question...Why aren't Dolph et al
brewing an authentic Flanders Red? Or Brown? I'll settle for
either at $4 a six.

Scott

Tom Wolper

> "A1BEERCO" wrote:
>

>>Why doesnt Coors make a Malt Liquor?

Dogfish Head has one out called Liquor de Malt.

Tom W

dgs wrote:

> Keystone Ice comes close enough.
>
> But why would anyone give a shit in the first place?

Well, maybe if you were a bum and
didn't quite beg enough "spare change" that day
to buy a bottle of "High Gravity Steel Reserve 211"?

Bud or Coors ? tony[_4_] Beer 2 13-06-2008 03:29 AM
Texas Coors Red Chili Casey Brown-Myers Recipes (moderated) 0 10-11-2007 01:40 AM
ingredient Q: barley malt vs. malt extract t.racer Vegan 1 18-06-2006 10:10 PM
Cooking with liquors...? JeanineAlyse General Cooking 17 01-10-2005 12:05 AM
liquors and liquers Nexis General Cooking 77 04-11-2004 08:21 AM