p. clouston

Default Goose Island Pere Jacques

I picked up a four pack of this recently. This is the first time I
have seen their Reserve series. Is this a new thing, or have I missed
previous editions? I know they make a lot of different beers in their
pubs.

The beer was decent. A Belgian style ale. It had some banana in the
nose. A dry malty flavor. Pretty easy drinking even at 9%abv. I've
been drinking a lot of Belgians lately, and this didn't have the
complexity of the real thing.

Pete Clouston
Lawrence (KS) Brewers Guild
http://www.sunflower.com/~homebrew

Cava Pere Ventura JaneRathore Wine 1 22-05-2013 10:52 PM
1995 Roux Pere & Fils Chambolle-Musigny Bi!! Wine 2 11-03-2008 12:00 PM
Crostata di Pere a Cioccolato CookiesFromItaly.com Recipes (moderated) 0 28-08-2007 06:11 PM
Goose Island Pere Jacques p. clouston Beer 5 12-04-2005 05:11 AM
Best Goose Island Location Jon Maiman Beer 7 03-01-2005 02:55 AM