Beer Guy

Default Colorado Springs Pub Meet

There will be a pub meet at Cleats Bar & Grill in Colorado Springs on
Friday, 22 April 2005 at 9:30 PM. All are invited...

Link:
http://www.mylifeisbeer.com/forums/i...ct=ST&f=7&t=82

Location:
Cleats Bar & Grill
6624 Delmonico Dr
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
(719)548-8267

Randal

What sort of beer selection do they have?

_Randal

Beer Guy

>From memory Cleats has:
On tap:
Fat Tire
Bristol's Laughing Lab
JW Dundee's Honey Brown Lager
MGD
Miller Light
Bud
Bud Light
Coors Light

Bottled:
A selection of imports and US micros most likely (although I've never
ordered bottled beer at Cleats).

Typical selection for a Colorado Springs bar...

Randal

If you manage to find a real pub then I'll gladly meet there, otherwise
eh.

Speaking of real pubs, Pints in Denver is awesome.

_Randal

dgs

Randal wrote:

> If you manage to find a real pub then I'll gladly meet there, otherwise
> eh.

Gotta admit, when I saw that tap list, I wondered just how awful the
bad pubs in town were.

> Speaking of real pubs, Pints in Denver is awesome.

I missed out on this one when I was at GABF in 2001. A return trip may
be in order.
--
dgs

Randal

They don't have a large selection of cask beer, but they stuff they had
was really in good shape when I was there a few weeks ago - sublime.
Also they don't feel the need to put a damn sprinkler head on all their
beer engines, so some of their beers actually survive the pouring
process.

_Randal

Beer Guy

Just a reminder that the Colorado Springs Pub Meet is tonight (Friday,
22 April) @ 9:30 PM.

http://www.mylifeisbeer.com/forums/i...&t=82#entry590

Location:
Cleats Bar & Grill