Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Good Wood in Colorado Springs

Hey, anyone in the Colorado Springs area... C&C sand and stone has
thousands of pounds of Oak, Pecan and Mesquite currently. I did 4 butts
today with a mix of Oak and Pecan and man, it turned out wonderful. I
stumbled onto this place when looking for some stone for my landscaping, and
to find out that I can basically get a years worth of wood for smoking, (and
I use LOTS) for about $30.00

contact them at

Tel: +719 471 7263
Fax: +719 471 9396
http://www.ccsand.com

2635 Steel Drive
Colorado Springs
CO
80907
United States

Paul

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Paul" > wrote in message
> stumbled onto this place when looking for some stone for my landscaping,
> and to find out that I can basically get a years worth of wood for
> smoking, (and I use LOTS) for about $30.00
>
> contact them at

Never pay money for wood. Have they no trees in Colorado? No fruit
orchards? No utility line trimming? No woodworkers or cabinet shops with
scraps?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message
. com...

> "Paul" > wrote in message
>> stumbled onto this place when looking for some stone for my landscaping,
>> and to find out that I can basically get a years worth of wood for
>> smoking, (and I use LOTS) for about $30.00
>>
>> contact them at

> Never pay money for wood. Have they no trees in Colorado? No fruit
> orchards? No utility line trimming? No woodworkers or cabinet shops with
> scraps?

Trees around my part of Colorado are either pine or fir. Not what a guy
would normally want to Q with.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Thanks Paul! We were at Pioneer recently and I noticed they have them as
well.