Default New contract brewer for US version of Mackeson XXX Stout

Was just in my local good beer shop (Super Saver, Rt. 22 in Somerville,
NJ- man, what an selection of Belgians, Germans and (outdated) UK beers!
Hadn't been up in that area since losing my job back in Feb.- kinda
overwhelming).

Anyway, I spotted Mackeson XXX Stout in a new package, a 22 oz. bottle.
Now Mackeson is one of those "marginal" beers that gets a lot of
questions, espcially since it's distribution has been spotty in the US,
even after it became a contract brew from Snyder (via Sam Adams' Cinci
brewery). I've seen the 12 oz. bottles around, still labeled as coming
out of Cincinnati, altho' no ones ever been able to confirm if it's now
a Boston Brewery contract-brew or some other brewery is making it (and
the gov't is letting them use up the old labels- IIRC, they've been
doing that a lot lately- right?). Anyway, this new 22 oz. bottle lists
it as being a product of "Royal Imports"*, of Wilkes-Barre, PA, so I'm
assuming it's coming out of The Lion.

Drinking it now...Hmmm... seems to have a bit more flavor than the Cinci
version which I tried when it first hit the states and didn't care
for. Or maybe I'm just in the mood for a sweet stout and this is close
enough for a relatively rare style in the US....

* "Under the strict supervision of the brewmasters of Interbrew, UK
LTD, Bedfordshire, UK.).