Todd Alström

Default [fest info] Belgian Beer Fest - Beer List

For those who are interested ...

http://beeradvocate.com/fests/bbf/beers/

And here's the list of guest speakers / topics ...

http://beeradvocate.com/fests/bbf/speakers/

Cheers!

--
Todd Alström
Co-Founder & President

Bill Becker

Wow. It looks like that festival is going to be one heck of a good time!
Sometimes I wish I still lived in New England.

Best regards,
Bill, sipping on a nice New Belgium Abbey.
"Todd Alström" > wrote in message
> For those who are interested ...
>
> http://beeradvocate.com/fests/bbf/beers/
>
> And here's the list of guest speakers / topics ...
>
> http://beeradvocate.com/fests/bbf/speakers/
>
> Cheers!
>
> --
> Todd Alström
> Co-Founder & President
> http://BeerAdvocate.com : Join the BEER Revolution!
> --
> BeerAdvocate.com Belgian Beer Fest
> November 6, 2004 - The Cyclorama @ The Boston Center for the Arts
> http://beeradvocate.com/fests/

Todd Alström

> Wow. It looks like that festival is going to be one heck of a good time!

Yeah, it's shaping up to be our best fest to-date!

I'm frightened of the beer list though. Jason just keeps on adding more and
more beers!

Cheers!