Posted to rec.food.drink.beer,alt.beer

Default Key West Beer Store Help???

I will be traveling to Key West shortly and was wondering if anyone here would
recommend a good beer store(s) with a large selection of micros and Belgians?

I'll be staying on Flemming Street not too far from Duval Street.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

TIA
Spike

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer,alt.beer
JK JK is offline

Spike wrote:
> I will be traveling to Key West shortly and was wondering if anyone here would
> recommend a good beer store(s) with a large selection of micros and Belgians?

This is the only one listed on Beeradvocate (none in Rate Beer). One
poster mentioned also "Albertson's".

Conch Republic
2308 N Roosevelt Blvd
Key West, Florida, 33040
phone: (305) 296-1861
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/10305
Posted to rec.food.drink.beer,alt.beer
JK JK is offline

Russ Perry Jr. wrote:

> FYI, Albertson's is a grocery chain.

And? Apparently, they sell beer and one reviewer mentions that he was
told it was one of the better selections in KW.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/10305

FA: 1-Day-Left: 6 Books: BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER! (Beer Tasting, Logs, Drinking Games, etc.) Mike[_26_] Marketplace 0 07-07-2007 01:18 PM
How long can one store bottled beer? spidey General 1 17-02-2006 12:53 AM
I hate the Beer Store Sam Beer 0 23-04-2005 10:08 PM
Southwest Florida Beer Store Help??? Bruce Beer 3 19-02-2005 01:50 PM
Surprises at the beer store plutchak joel peter Beer 4 03-10-2003 08:29 PM