asha34

Default High Alcohol Content Beer

Hi,
I have a question for this group that might strike some of you as
perverse. Apologies in advance. Here's the question.
I'm having a home poker game and I'm looking for a beer with the
most bang for the buck so to speak. I'd like pjeople to drink and be
merry and figure that the higher the alcohol content the better. But
I don't want to go broke in the process. Nor do I want anything so
weirdly tasting that people won't drink it (SATB comes to mind in that
category) Any suggestions? I've served Ommegang Abbey Ale (8.2 I
think) and Dogfish 90. They're both delicious, were very well
received, but I'm looking for some other good brands -- perhaps
something a little less pricey. Any suggestions?
Thanks for your time.

Ashley Adams

Speaking of high Alcohol content Joseph Coulter[_9_] Wine 3 08-03-2011 03:06 AM
Alcohol content Frances Winemaking 0 21-04-2005 05:03 PM
Alcohol content Graham Gilbert Winemaking 9 13-04-2005 12:47 AM
Alcohol Content R-D-C Winemaking 64 17-01-2005 09:09 PM
High Alcohol Content Beer Dan Iwerks Beer 9 11-06-2004 07:23 PM