OhJeeez

Default National Beer of Martinique

anyone know the name? had it in there in the early 80's - brown, painted
bottle - and been trying to remember its name (and possibly where in the US to
purchase). many thanks!
Per Samuelsson

Could that be Bière Lorraine? Only had this in can (bought in France). If
so, I don't understand why anyone would like to drink it again...

Cheers / Per

http://ohhh.myhead.org/