Rhonda Rabuck

Default Beer Theme Princess House Party!

Hi! My name is Rhonda from Valley View, Pa. (Schuylkill County) I recently
started my own business as a Princess House Lifestyle Consultant.
www.princesshouse.com/consultant/rrabuck
Please check out my website for more information on what Princess House is
Why not have a Princess House show in your home? Invite your friends and
family, kick back, relax, I'll do the work, you and your guests can drink
some beer, and you earn free merchandise based on show sales! If you live in
Schuylkill, Dauphin, Lebanon or southern parts of Luzerne county check out
my website today or email me at

Host a show in your home today and I will give you a free gift at your show!
Rhonda Rabuck
Valley View, Pa

Tim Vanhoof

Rhonda Rabuck > wrote:

> Hi! My name is Rhonda from Valley View, Pa. (Schuylkill County) I recently
> started my own business as a Low-Life Spammer Asshole.

> Please check out my website for more information on what Princess House is
> Why not have a Princess House show in your home?

Why not drive off a cliff?