Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Theme BBQ/grilling party:

Looking for ideas for things to take to a BBQ/grilling party with the
theme RECIPES THAT START WITH "T".
We came up with tuna, tacos, trotters, T-bone, tube steak you get the
drift. Just a silly excuse for a get together.
Thanks

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"pamjd" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Looking for ideas for things to take to a BBQ/grilling party with the
> theme RECIPES THAT START WITH "T".
> We came up with tuna, tacos, trotters, T-bone, tube steak you get the
> drift. Just a silly excuse for a get together.
> Thanks

Tenderloin

Tequila

Tater-Tots (they're really good baked in a smoker)

BOB

Posted to rec.food.cooking

pamjd wrote:

> Looking for ideas for things to take to a BBQ/grilling party with the
> theme RECIPES THAT START WITH "T".
> We came up with tuna, tacos, trotters, T-bone, tube steak you get the
> drift. Just a silly excuse for a get together.

Ideas from http://www.epicurious.com/cooking/ho...search?query=T

tabbouleh
tagine
tagliarini
togliatelle
tagliolini
tahini
Taleggio cheese
tamago somen
tamale
tamale pie
tamarillo

....and so forth

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

pamjd > wrote in news:1186013025.096298.112330
@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

> Looking for ideas for things to take to a BBQ/grilling party with the
> theme RECIPES THAT START WITH "T".
> We came up with tuna, tacos, trotters, T-bone, tube steak you get the
> drift. Just a silly excuse for a get together.
> Thanks

tomatoes, is all I can think of veggie wise.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> pamjd wrote:
>
>> Looking for ideas for things to take to a BBQ/grilling party with the
>> theme RECIPES THAT START WITH "T".

> tamale
>
> Bob

Pam is a most excellent tamale maker!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> pamjd wrote:
>
>> Looking for ideas for things to take to a BBQ/grilling party with the
>> theme RECIPES THAT START WITH "T".
>> We came up with tuna, tacos, trotters, T-bone, tube steak you get the
>> drift. Just a silly excuse for a get together.

> Ideas from http://www.epicurious.com/cooking/ho...search?query=T
>
> tabbouleh
> tagine
> tagliarini
> togliatelle
> tagliolini
> tahini
> Taleggio cheese
> tamago somen
> tamale
> tamale pie
> tamarillo
>
> ...and so forth

Ideas from Real Life

Tecate
tequila

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> Bob Terwilliger wrote:
>> pamjd wrote:
>>
>>> Looking for ideas for things to take to a BBQ/grilling party with the
>>> theme RECIPES THAT START WITH "T".

>> tamale
>>
>> Bob

> Pam is a most excellent tamale maker!

tacos

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
pamjd > wrote:

> Looking for ideas for things to take to a BBQ/grilling party with the
> theme RECIPES THAT START WITH "T".
> We came up with tuna, tacos, trotters, T-bone, tube steak you get the
> drift. Just a silly excuse for a get together.
> Thanks

Tonic water with gin. '-)
Tiramisu
Tagliatelle
Tortoni
Tortellini
'Tater salad
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com - story and
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Aug 1, 5:35?pm, " BOB" > wrote:
> "pamjd" > wrote in message

> Tenderloin
>
> Tequila
>
> Tater-Tots (they're really good baked in a smoker)
>
> BOB

I will have to try tator tots in the Kamado!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

pamjd > wrote in
ups.com:

> Looking for ideas for things to take to a BBQ/grilling party
> with the theme RECIPES THAT START WITH "T".
> We came up with tuna, tacos, trotters, T-bone, tube steak you
> get the drift. Just a silly excuse for a get together.
> Thanks

Teriyaki.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"pamjd" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Aug 1, 5:35?pm, " BOB" > wrote:
>> "pamjd" > wrote in message

>> Tenderloin
>>
>> Tequila
>>
>> Tater-Tots (they're really good baked in a smoker)
>>
>> BOB

> I will have to try tator tots in the Kamado!

\

Light smoke. I like hickory or oak. Maybe cherry. Or just the lump
charcoal.

Just follow the directions on the package of Tator tots.

BOB

Posted to rec.food.cooking

pamjd wrote:
> Looking for ideas for things to take to a BBQ/grilling party with the
> theme RECIPES THAT START WITH "T".
> We came up with tuna, tacos, trotters, T-bone, tube steak you get the
> drift. Just a silly excuse for a get together.
> Thanks

tangerine sherbet or punch
tzatziki
trout